eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Khojguru isnt working for me as well there is no code... :(

Anybody so far got any code from khojguru? If yes than please share it with us as well so that we cn also avail this offer.. I have never got this Rs 150 off wala coupon.... :( :(

Not sure if this is already posted.
Register in khojguru.com and get a 150rs off coupon and a 20% off coupon :)

ok seems to have been in the discussion, i availed 2 150 coupons and used them easily. Its pretty simple to get it, register, validate using email and mobile and thats it, get the coupon by searching for it.

I hate u for this:2guns::chair:... I was able to use only 1:(...Took one for ebay and one for tradus:)

Metalspree said:
I guess i was the lucky few who got coupons from Khojguru.I got 10 coupons and successfully used them :)

idea said:
Planning to buy 15000 + item. Does somebody have more than Rs 1000/1500 coupen?

All i got is 5% :mad::mad:

Actually i have ICICI offer where in i can get up to 1000/- so was looking for some offer which can give me discount more than 1000/- considering total cost of buy is 15,000/-

Got 10%/750 Off

Anybody with better coupen, please help :)

Khojguru 150 coupon is gone. I managed to get and use 2 of them. :D 20% coupon works, but good only till 2500 Rs item, for more than 2.5k use ICICI coupon. I just completed one TE transaction on eBay using the Khojguru 20% coupon for 1000 Rs item.

Same here yaar...I ordered a HDD today and my order is in processing stage. This has never happened before and My orders are instatly approved:(

Yaar...don't wanna have the orders rejected..

BTW: I was awake till 2AM ysterday but thought I will get the coupons today:SLike they say "NEVER DO TOMORROW WHAT U CAN DO TODAY":cool2:

Supra said:
^^ Lol dont sleep so early....my bad is I got 2 but both the orders are being processed :(

Alright guys.. i just checked up, and all the accounts i created for icici are still working, and all items still have 'shipped' stati.

i created 4 new accounts, 1 of them with a new work address and 3 of them with my original account address.. ALL 5 are working.

lol , i just used only one 150 off coupon in the night , thought of using 2 more in the afternoon today and guess wat i find the coupons from khojguru expired ,

raat raat mein kaam tamaam kar diya TE geeks ne :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back