eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metalspree said:
My point was everyone here were aware they were misusing the coupons.Now that the coupons were pulled down due to some reasons why do u want to pull TE in to it.There are lot of people who are out of TE , creating multiple ids enjoying the benefits

@kunaldua eBay will continue to give out coupons even if they are under loss.You think they are mad to release coupons even after they went under huge loss after that 250/- or 150/- which coupon was released 2 years back and every one brought loads of stuff(including me).

totally agree with Metalspree ebay gave out the coupons to generate publicity and i think TE somewhat helped them in generating that publicity and making them popular...also there are many sites which list coupons from various sites including ebay so i dont think its valid to blame discussion of ebay on TE for cancellation of coupons

Well the bottom line is the members here and many others have benefited a lot with this thread and all the posts that have been posted. So net net i have not seen anyone loose anything out of the plenty of stuff you would have bought in the scheme.

This is just a passing phase, let's wait and watch what happens, as time will change again.

Enough ranting..... We are not hear to hear why and how the offers were closed. Its not a thread for that. Its better I guess to close the thread for sometime ! Newbies come & post saaar plz help....and then another set asks why ppl made ids :mad:

Closing thread as of now.

MODS plz open it if u ppl feel otherwise. Closing this thread for the 1st time in 2 years ! Some newbies just post on this thread and nowhere else :mad:

Opened thread on request of members. Plz stay on topic and discuss related to Hot Ebay Deals only.

ANyways lets cheer up and discuss about the new Deals of the Week. The phone deals are quite good. I guess at least HDFC 10% coupon is working :p

Supra said:
ANyways lets cheer up and discuss about the new Deals of the Week. The phone deals are quite good. I guess at least HDFC 10% coupon is working :p

Yea phone deals are nice and so is Sony laptop with i3 and 5470 for 36.5k.

Btw, HDFC coupon is also gone.

I got some 10% (max Rs. 1000) and some 5% (max Rs. 500) coupons on my ids. Anyone got any other coupons?

Also, any good deals for a plasma lamp on ebay or any other site?

no global easy buy coupons too these days.

btw just got a 100/-off, min purchase of 105/- :D
And got a 200 off min 2000 coupon :(
and a 5% max 500 too.

only first one is useful. 200 off is kinda ok, but min of 2000:S

anuragjiwrajka said:
There are these new coupons with 100rs off on purchase of min 105rs. :) bt dats not too good... cant find good stuff...

stop looking for exactly 105/- stuff... even a 150~200 bucks stuffs are fair, with a 100 off :bleh:

Purchased W320 last week. Now need to buy SD card for 289 Rs. item id 180501488905 (will be best after 150 Rs off coupon) and camera pouch for 110 Rs. item id 320527499644 (will be best after 100 Rs off coupon).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back