eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to use multiple coupons for a single purchase ?.for ex. HDFC and a Rs.500/- discount coupon. (is it called stackable coupon?)

motxz said:
Is it possible to use multiple coupons for a single purchase ?.for ex. HDFC and a Rs.500/- discount coupon. (is it called stackable coupon?)

AFAIK you can only use one coupon. The payment page has only one field for coupon nos.

Hey..does ur coupon wrk in GEB? If yes..then I am in line:)..I really need to buy a product worth 8k:)

virus32win said:
Account specific coupon in my regular working account with 5 ratings. I can buy on behalf of you after getting payment in advance.

^^foooookkkk...u are right...

price have just gone up astronomically:(..I was just thinking of ordeing an item for 7355 but now the price for same is 9892..

shit shit shit:(

the prices have gone up because the GEB scheme says "SOLD OUT"

WTF!

Search_728x90.gif

kunaldua said:
Not surprised to see eBay cut down on all the offers, considering how they were being abused by everyone :)

This is not true for GEB offer. They ran this offer for hardly 1 and half days.

Man....i never knew prices were low due to some offer running:(...If I knew then I surely would have ordered 50k worth items

I just though ebay Global have come to their senses and priced the product better:)

FaH33m said:
Great offers don't last for long .This one was too good anyways ;).

@anish: nope, as of now, no 20% offers are running, none with ICICI or StanCh.

The best you can get is last weeks coupons of 15% 750 or something.

wishmaster.dj said:
i am getting a very strong feeling some ebay rep reads this forum regularly.

I second that. No where else on the web, such a wide discussion is going on reg ebay india's coupons n deals.

all deals and coupons are gone as of now , only the 10% max 1000 coupons are working and that too only on certain items and not all when the ebay T&C says coupon applicable o all categories ,

wat is happening

ebay item no will do
Item number: 350346302897

like this , just copy paste it on that ebay search box and u will get the product link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back