eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I can help with the ICICI thing too. I got a card, and it's got a big enough limit.

Process to be followed is same as Idea's:

http://www.techenclave.com/hot-deal...deals-and-coupons-127225-347.html#post1482695
And yea, i've now created 5 pseudo accounts, 4 of which point to the same address (with different family member names) and all are working well enough.

Even my original account works. So maybe ebay's not tracking the process that bad after all.

@doc_holiday: is there some code or something that you use to get down the GEB prices to standard US prices? Because otherwise, my comparison yielded a good 20+ $ price increase.

I mean, what exactly is this offer that ebay's making?

apextwin146 said:
^ Isnt ICICI deal discontinued now?

Oh it is! Great. I thought i saw May end as end of offer :no:
I should have a stanch card somewhere, but until I find it, my message 2 posts above stands cancelled.
:ashamed:

puppeteerX said:
@doc_holiday: is there some code or something that you use to get down the GEB prices to standard US prices? Because otherwise, my comparison yielded a good 20+ $ price increase.

I mean, what exactly is this offer that ebay's making?
all the normal coupons incl. stanchi 20% one are working on GEB :eek:hyeah:

GEB offer is useless... It says shipping & processing fee is waived but all the prices do not have these charges separately. Its always included in the price & never told for any order. I searched few items which I did last week also. The prices are still same.

So its a simple marketing gimmick. No scheme or offer to get it at reduced price... :(

anybody needing a 25 % off 750 Rs max coupon can pm me.
coupon valid until tomorrow midnight.

coupon gone to arjun123!:hap2:

Global easy buy offer is absolutely amazing, especially for shoes. Prices are effectively 50% less than before. I may end up purchasing shoes worth Rs 50000 or more (for my whole friend circle). LOL

Any idea whether HDFC offer works with GEB and whether it can be used multiple times?

puppeteerX said:

I am looking at some good running shoes:

GEB: Global Easy Buy ...Rs 4625/-

Add discount coupon to it (yes the hdfc thing works)

Direct buy from Ebay.com : Asics GT 2150 Men's Running Shoes Size 12 Blue - eBay (item 370373790850 end time May-07-10 22:05:40 PDT) .. 90 + 20 (shipping) = $110, but may still attract customs.

Do the math.

I need to buy a 500GB portable drive, mostly a WD. Please give me some ebay links for lowest prices or good deals. Can someone from Mumbai help me buy one? :)

Guys, please share current deals on various credit cards/online payment for diff banks which can be used with OLD accounts.

guys pleas help!

am planning to buy razer protype keyboard .

im worried if this shall apply custom duties before reaching me?

as they include shipping in the product price.but wat about custom duties?

Global Easy Buy

Learn about buying on Global EasyBuy

What charges will eBay charge on top of the item price?

The single payment you make when buying an item on Global EasyBuy consists of shipping charges, export duties levied by the exporting country and customs duties, customs clearing charges, service tax, insurance and other charges applicable in India.

Do I have to pay additional towards customs duties, import taxes etc? No. When buying the item you make a single payment which covers all customs duties and applicable taxes.

HAPPY???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back