eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG !!

Got Loads of PM. Nobody is in Q !! Whoever excutes process first , can get benfited :). However my card limit is not huge so i cant assure that i will be able to help out everybody.. :-(.
I will give preference to higher value transactions as it will be lesser work for me :)))).

Here is process.

Be my Guest Mate. Happy to help here.
1. You will have to pass link of item you want to buy along with account credentials.

Please do it in your first PM instead of just inquiring about "if i can do it ? :)"

2. I will PM you my ICICI a/c Details. Deal will be executed immediately after money gets reflected in my account.

3. Rest will be assured. (There are atleast Half a dozon ICICI deals i have executed for members here )

Dude..Amount Deposited:) Pm Sent

The seller has listed just one no of item at the gven price for me:)...Pls order before it finishes off:)

Thnks and Will be giving u a lot of reps for ur helpfulness:)

idea said:

vercetti said:
Dude..Amount Deposited:) Pm Sent

The seller has listed just one no of item at the gven price for me:)...Pls order before it finishes off:)

Thnks and Will be giving u a lot of reps for ur helpfulness:)

@vercetti You work is Done :eek:hyeah:

^^Thanks idea....

reps to u

BTW: guys I used the Stan Char coupon in a ID in which I had already used my ICICI coupon...
So this was not the fist transactionin that ID:)

vercetti said:
^^Thanks idea....
reps to u

BTW: guys I used the Stan Char coupon in a ID in which I had already used my ICICI coupon...

is it working in old accs as well

vercetti said:
^^Thanks idea....

reps to u

Did u use a StanChart card or any other card?

Is the HDFC Bank 10% discount offer still valid on Ebay ?

If so whats the code please & restriction details, if any

Thanks

Is there any offer on any credit card which works with OLD ebay accounts ?

Dont want to create fake account :(

Re: Global Easy Buy

Received an e-mail offering GEB at US prices. When I checked on Ebay and cross-checked on Ebay.com, I noticed the GEB prices were $12 to $20 higher (maybe more) for some of the products. So while the prices are not "identical" to US prices, it is a good offer IMO. You end up paying Rs 600/- bucks more, which you can further reduce using the coupons!

Happy Ebaying.:hap2:

@haraakiri

Your work is done.

@ FaH33m

@ Metal Spree

Your work is done.

Here is revised process: Please follow in case you want me to process stanchi order for you.. This is just to avoid any reworking/ added load.

1. You will have to pass link of item you want to buy.

Send:

1. Link of ebay product:

2. Your contact Number:

Please do it in your first PM instead of just inquiring about "if i can do it ? "

2. I will PM you my ICICI a/c Details. Deal will be executed immediately after money gets reflected in my account.

3. Rest will be assured. (There are atleast Half a dozon ICICI deals i have executed for members here )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back