eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Don't have a standard chartered card. Anyone here who has one has one and can help me ? Need to make a purchase ASAP. Will transfer cash in advance.

Or any other 15-20% coupons available ?

wishmaster.dj said:
but wasnt usage their goal?

to encourage peope to buy stuff from ebay and get them used to inline shopping?

Goal went into big hole when single person register 15 fake account for the ICICI coupon only. People ripoff eBay badly, resulted in a precloser of an awesome offer.

Christ this is cheating indeed! I used the ICICI coupon twice and did remember that the expiry was may 31st. :O

@wishmaster.dj - Purchase was definitely their goal, but remember, the seller still gets the entire amount. So eBay was offsetting some of its profits towards the coupons, so that it would stand to win overall based on a certain limit of purchases. But then many greedy folk - me included - didn't leave them with much of an option :(

idea said:
I know coupens are account locked. However i have noticed that these are issued in lots. I have received same code 10% or 1000 off for my TWO Different accounts.

I am looking for 10% or 1000/- as it might work with my account (Already won a bid using that account). None of my coupens are working with bidded a/c.

In Short Looking for 10% other than DOPQHITOQR

Looking for 10% other than DOPQHITOQR == Please share

ajab.ghajab said:
@wishmaster.dj - Purchase was definitely their goal, but remember, the seller still gets the entire amount. So eBay was offsetting some of its profits towards the coupons, so that it would stand to win overall based on a certain limit of purchases. But then many greedy folk - me included - didn't leave them with much of an option :(
I guess, in the discounts offered by these kind of vouchers, even respective banks has to share some % and May be its ICICI who might be forced to withdraw this offer. :(

MohitPreet said:
^ u referring to me , i cheat them !!!!

how come?

or u referring to all here @ TE ?? making multiple accounts

exactly :bleh:

I dunno it's technically cheating or unethical. but I just don't like it :ashamed:

_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back