eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems new coupons are no more being issued got none since last 2 month or have I purchased too much from my only ebay id :p

MohitPreet said:
^^ i had bought the same item months back for Rs 9 with the 150 off coupon
Same here. :p

The quality is pretty good, though the top plastic cover was cracked when I received it. :)

raksrules said:
This is indeed cool stuff and price is also good.

Also used 5% coupon :lol:

Smart Move! You saved Rs.3.75 with eBay gift voucher HXRNBDEGAI (2010W22-RD-PC Enjoy).
macchi12345 said:
i am also thinking of ordering 1 set of screwdrivers....how is quality??
I ordered the SAME item a few days back for Rs.105 and the quality seems awesome for that price. I was tempted then as well to order one more but I guess good that I didn;t ;)

Just checked the number stands at 170 now and growing! NEVER seen an item selling so fast (though it's pretty cheap)

@Raks - avoid using coupons as far as you can e.g. on items for smaller purchases. I have an experience that on accounts where I have used more coupons have either stopped getting new discount coupons or get at max 5% coupons! Just my two cents ;)

quality is really good ,

its quite solid but its only for small things

basically its for mobile phone with lots of bits

205 pieces sold as of now

hows PL 11?

calling responses from audiophiles.

i already own Xtreme Mac FS1 high def earphones. So how would you rate it according to that?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

dantool said:
^^seems like GEB coupons are not ID locked,got the same coupon.
ditto!

even i got the same!

MohitPreet said:
quality is really good ,

its quite solid but its only for small things

basically its for mobile phone with lots of bits

205 pieces sold as of now
Yep mobiles, laptops and even utensils that at times require "fixing" :p

221 and counting... lol

crazy about that 257 sold yet

hey register new account and got 125off on nay purchase of rs500

again waiting for Tuesday for new discount coupons

crazy about that 257 sold yet

That's 265 now :p

Anyways out of curiosity I just mailed the seller asking him when would he ship the order as there were LOT of buyers. He replied back that he himself runs a courier company and hence will ship it within one day itself. Sounds pretty cool huh?

Got that tool kit for 75 bucks. At least I could use those tool bits with the hex end on other screw drivers with hex sockets. :p

I got this toolkit for myself too, but now i saw theres better toolkits by same guy in 99 and 129, i could have ordered them instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back