eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Steal for People Needing good headset for there phones : Philips SHH4520 Only Rs 180 Shipped

Add to that the new account Coupon...u can Do the Math :) only Rs 55 !! original MRP Rs 1299 [Not 1399]..A steal

Sadly I Cant buy it Coz i Only have one SBI Maestro Debit card [can anyone suggest a workaround?]

If anyone from kolkata buys 2 and gives me one...i will be very Helpful...Have Created a New account

Dont miss this Guys

GuruGulabKhatri said:
Add to that the new account Coupon...u can Do the Math :) only Rs 55 !! original MRP Rs 1299 [Not 1399]..A steal
New account coupon works for a minimum purchase of 500. This product wouldn't qualify.

Is this philips earphone a good buy ???

@GuruGulabKhatri

Lol...awesome username....reminded me of Awara Paagal Deewana movie :lol:

DOW out.

notihng great. In fact, the e63 is @ 8.6k whereas one of the daily deals some days back had it at 8k. What rubbish pricing for DOW!

@All..

can anyone tell me how the ICICI EMI scheme works in ebay.

Usually we call the CC customer service to change it into emi.. and they charge us something also. how is this different?

what exactly means new accounts?

I tried using the new accounts discount coupon but its says "Sorry, you do not meet the eligibility criteria for gift voucher / promotion code 8HQIH2YA92. Please try another voucher / promotion code or continue with your payment."

Does nayone have a 5 % discount voucher. Need to buy kaspersky 3 user license.

^^ this is automated , they block ur credit card for the entire amount in one go and then u get the monthly bill in ur credit card for the amount and time chosen by u e.g; if its 3 or 6 month

i too have a doubt.

if credit limit on cc is 40000 can we buy only any item upto 40k on EMI ?

if EMI is choosen we have to pay eg 42k item,6month EMI would be 7k,can we avail EMI facility on ebay for an item worth 42k,if credit limit of the card is only 40k

prasanth11 said:
i too have a doubt.

if EMI is choosen we have to pay eg 42k item,6month EMI would be 7k,can we avail EMI facility on ebay for an item worth 42k,if credit limit of the card is only 40k
If your credit limit is 40k then you can buy product only up to 40k...because they block entire amount from your credit limit and charge only the EMI amount every month until EMI is over...

wishmaster.dj said:
DOW out.

notihng great. In fact, the e63 is @ 8.6k whereas one of the daily deals some days back had it at 8k. What rubbish pricing for DOW!
well it comes with a 2 yr nokia india warranty as per dealers listing

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

prasanth11 said:
i too have a doubt.

it wont work , if ur CC limit is 40 k and ur buying something worth 42k even though on emi , ur transaction wont be processed beacuse they have to block the entire 42k amt in one go and since ur cc limit is 40 k , ur transaction wont take place at all , as simple as that

Konquerror said:
If your credit limit is 40k then you can buy product only up to 40k...because they block entire amount from your credit limit and charge only the EMI amount every month until EMI is over...
in this case,can we shop at POS,during months of EMI payment.?or we have to wait till EMIs get completed and then only we can shop further?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back