eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my jackly tookit, the one costing 75 rupees. Have not checked it yet. Still packed.

The product is still showing as 'to be shipped' on ebay, seller has not yet updated it, while i already received the product.

^I haven't received the shipping details as yet. Was curious as to how the seller might have about 500+ units to have them all shipped and notified at the same time. :p

Btw how does it appeal to you? Is the build flimsy? Does the handle have a rubber grip?

yes the handle does have a rubber grip and its in no way flimsy as many might think , grab it on tradus for 74 shipped as deal of the day

Desecrator said:
^I haven't received the shipping details as yet. Was curious as to how the seller might have about 500+ units to have them all shipped and notified at the same time. :p

Btw how does it appeal to you? Is the build flimsy? Does the handle have a rubber grip?
Will check and let you know after i open it :)

quality looks pretty decent.

though it is ONLY for small electronics and appliances. But for 75, and the utility it may provide, it is a good deal!

All Right. I got quite Few 10% Max 500/- coupons.

If anybody wants it, PM me. FCFS. Preferce will be given to 5000 and above items.

Also i will not share any credentials, but i will order the item for you at your said address on you transfer money. (Did it for quite few members here, just surf few pages back)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back