eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
idea said:
All Right. I got quite Few 10% Max 500/- coupons.

If anybody wants it, PM me. FCFS. Preferce will be given to 5000 and above items.

Also i will not share any credentials, but i will order the item for you at your said address on you transfer money. (Did it for quite few members here, just surf few pages back)
Ok. First Coupon gone to iyengar

Here is process.

Hope you understand process.

http://www.techenclave.com/hot-deals...27225-347.html

I will need

Link of ebay product:
Your contact number
Your Shipping address
Exact cost of item (after 10% and max 500 discount)

I will pass you my ICICI account number, once money is transferred, i will place your order immediately.

GuruGulabKhatri said:
A Steal for People Needing good headset for there phones : Philips SHH4520 Only Rs 180 Shipped
Guys is this any good ?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

varkey said:

I would have bought this as i am already looking for DVDs to backup my pics and all but i suspect these DVDs and moreover not sure if my laptop writer will handle dual layer DVDs or not. So will be skipping this. Anything else in horizon ?

Instead how is this offer ?

eBay India: verbatim DVD -R 10 pack spindle (item 330436332104 end time 22-Jun-2010 09:49:38 IST)

Damn...45 rupees shipping...did not see that before

get locally for 60-70 bucks

wont last more than 6 months , u have to buy inverter :p

and it wont cool u off at this time of the year

@MohitPreet and Idea

If you have a spare coupon please help me too.. :)

I want to buy this microSd card.. I'll transfer the amount and send you the details once confirmed by you.. :)

Its good to remove small and I mean really small scratchs but if the paint has been removed in the scratched this thing does nothing. This acts like the clear no color nail polish :p

@ mohit : I had used a similar thing earlier and it works. It is a very very light abrasive polish with some clear filler.

read the reviews for the products simoniz fix it on amazon.

Most of them say its worthless. it does more harm than fix it things.

For the worst 2 mins in my life i too contemplated buying it but repented as soon as i read reviews on amazon.

The gift voucher HROBNSHJFN has been issued to another user. You will not be able to use this voucher on your user ID. Please try another voucher or continue with your payment.

These coupon codes are bound to userid.. :)

kolguy said:
here we go finaly got a coupon for the month

5% off upto a max of 500

coupon code is HROBNSHJFN

j_jindal1 said:
The gift voucher HROBNSHJFN has been issued to another user. You will not be able to use this voucher on your user ID. Please try another voucher or continue with your payment.

ah didnt realize that... thanks for pointing out.

j_jindal1 said:

kolguy said:
ah didnt realize that... thanks for pointing out.

new kids on the block :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back