eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
roughly how much time does it take for the "new account" coupons to arrive ... been almost like a day since i created mine but still no coupon :( .. the upto 100% discount was quite appealing :)

ajex said:
roughly how much time does it take for the "new account" coupons to arrive ... been almost like a day since i created mine but still no coupon :( .. the upto 100% discount was quite appealing :)
Can't hardly tell.. I made few in January this year & still nothing... All I get is promotional mail from eBay.. :(

ajex said:
You should see the coupon on the page displayed after you click on Activate Now button from your email...for new registrations, ebay doesn't sends coupon by email...

all i got was the confirmation code in case the "activate now" button doesn't work .. although that code is included in the link itself .. anyways i just bought LG KP-500 cookie n since it was in the deals of the week i guess there was less chance for any coupon to work with it.

@ guys who created new accounts...

Place a WATCH THIS ITEM on a few iPhones or other popular things undergoing bidding process.

This way ebay comes to know that the buyer is interested in buying but is hesitating due to jacked up price or something. Why not offer him a little discount??

Anyone NOT using their 100 off for 105 coupons for this week, please PM me. Please do NOT let these coupons go waste. It is a crime :D Either use it or share it.

I need a 100 off coupon too..Gotta buy a micro sd card :) I would be really grateful if someone could share his coupon with me.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back