eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
it apperas on the window when u click on activate

anyways try this for ur new account -- KH82390AJG

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

see if it works on ur new acc

Wow.. Thanks Mohit.. This code worked.. :) I'm doing the purchase now.. :)

By the way The window didn't show any coupon code when I clicked the activate link.... I tried multiple times.. It only showed me the last item that I had visited..

MohitPreet said:
it apperas on the window when u click on activate

anyways try this for ur new account -- KH82390AJG

see if it works on ur new acc
Yeah this works on new accounts. 125 off on 500 or above purchase. :)
Btw any suggestions to buy something using this coupon ?
And what is its validity ?

j_jindal1 said:
Wow.. Thanks Mohit.. This code worked.. :) I'm doing the purchase now.. :)

By the way The window didn't show any coupon code when I clicked the activate link.... I tried multiple times.. It only showed me the last item that I had visited..
the coupon shud be displayed right below the last item visited , u have to wait for some time i guess

raksrules said:
Yeah this works on new accounts. 125 off on 500 or above purchase. :)

Btw any suggestions to buy something using this coupon ?

And what is its validity ?
may be a pen drive , micro sd card , logitech webcam , 50 pack dvd bundle , wat else 4 pc jockey underwers , vests,

frankmehta said:
Thanks a lot mate. Bought two of them! Needed badly, got at a KICKASS price. Lowest in the world, I think. LOL.
Which one did u buy? Hope its not the HDD as it carries dealer warranty.

3 Year Onsite Manufacturer Warranty

says the link

In the details it shows DEALER warranty, but on the MAIN page it says Manufacturer. If the serial nos. are not authentic as per WD website, I am sending the HDD's back ;-0

Which one did u buy? Hope its not the HDD as it carries dealer warranty.

LOL how can a WD HDD carry dealer warranty :p....also 100s of ppl in this thread have bought stuffs from him if u r aware

idea said:
Quote Originally Posted by idea View Post
All Right. I got quite Few 10% Max 500/- coupons.

If anybody wants it, PM me. FCFS. Preferce will be given to 5000 and above items.

Also i will not share any credentials, but i will order the item for you at your said address on you transfer money. (Did it for quite few members here, just surf few pages back)

Ok. First Coupon gone to iyengar

Here is process.

Hope you understand process.

http://www.techenclave.com/hot-deals-and-discussions/hot-deals...27225-347.html

I will need

Link of ebay product:
Your contact number
Your Shipping address
Exact cost of item (after 10% and max 500 discount)

I will pass you my ICICI account number, once money is transferred, i will place your order immediately.
Few 10% coupon remaining ... if anybody want one.. PM me,

frankmehta said:
says the link

In the details it shows DEALER warranty, but on the MAIN page it says Manufacturer. If the serial nos. are not authentic as per WD website, I am sending the HDD's back ;-0
He is very good dealer. Just have a word with him.... it will get sorted out.

^ it will definitely have warrnty but wud be without the usual vat paid bill , which he never provides even on repeated requests , i bought 2 seagate hdds , on insisting that i want a bill , he sent me a printout of the ebay transaction details , which is not a vat paid bill

Dear dvdstoredelhi,

I HAVE BOUGHT 2 PIECES. PLEASE CONFIRM IF THE WARRANTY IS DEALER WARRANTY OR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY.

IF DEALER WARRANTY, THEN PLEASE CORRECT YOUR LISTING AND CANCEL MY ORDER.

AND IF PROPER WD WARRANTY, THEN PLEASE CORRECT YOUR LISTING (IN DETAILS).

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

- franksmehta

Dear franksmehta,

Hi,

Thanks for your valued purchase. This comes with 3 Year Manufacturer Waranty and Not Dealer warranty.

Listing has been corrected ..Thanks

Regards

- dvdstoredelhi

NAV33N said:
@ frankmehta

even i'll have to check it as i bought a HDD as well. :(

We got our answer mate!

MohitPreet said:
^ it will definitely have warrnty but wud be without the usual vat paid bill , which he never provides even on repeated requests , i bought 2 seagate hdds , on insisting that i want a bill , he sent me a printout of the ebay transaction details , which is not a vat paid bill

I don't want a VAT paid bill. It's a personal purchase, and have paid for it through direct debit. So don't need the details anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back