eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone make a discounted payment for me. Item costs 5450/-. If someone can, let me know and I will send you the details and the amount.

I have two different things to order from two different sellers. But after i add both items to cart i can supposedly apply the coupon code only to a single item from a specific seller and not both combined ?? Any possibility to do so ?

On the Cart screen there are different "Proceed to pay" for both items :S

kniwor said:
Can someone make a discounted payment for me. Item costs 5450/-. If someone can, let me know and I will send you the details and the amount.
If you want you can PM me .... i got couple of coupons...for 10%

MohitPreet said:
3 x 10% coupons already gone , pm if anyone needs more of 10% off , :p
Hey is it 10% max 1000 off ?

My friend probably wants to buy the 5233 and it is selling for like 6280 i guess. which means he can get 628 rupees off right ?

Thanks guys.

"MohitPreet" came through. I transferred him the $$ from SBI-to-SBI and the whole thing was done in less than half and hour. Thanks man.

raksrules said:
Hey is it 10% max 1000 off ?

My friend probably wants to buy the 5233 and it is selling for like 6280 i guess. which means he can get 628 rupees off right ?
I think you can't use coupons on DOW items.

^ yes u can get any time , its valid till 16th

@ raks: u cant use coupon for DOW items and yes 5233 is in DOW :p

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

kniwor said:
Thanks guys.

"MohitPreet" came through. I transferred him the $$ from SBI-to-SBI and the whole thing was done in less than half and hour. Thanks man.
no problem mate

I am not sure if anyone noticed this or not but on the homepage of ebay.in on left hand side it is written

"Join 2.5 million users who are already with us...."

This first read

"Join 3 million Indians who are already with us...." :S

Btw it also mentions about getting upto 100% off on first purchase, whats this about ?

I just registered on ebay, didn't saw the discount coupon code anywhere.... :( Anybody else got the 125 off 500 purchase.. ?? please confirm..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back