eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
MohitPreet said:
^^ this is automated , they block ur credit card for the entire amount in one go and then u get the monthly bill in ur credit card for the amount and time chosen by u e.g; if its 3 or 6 month
Say i have a 50k limit. and I purchase something for.. 25k..

So the option to select for emi is in ebay itself?. No calls to CC and all?.

and they will cut the credit limit for 25k at one go and from month by month ill be getting the EMI's in my statement?. like in the normal EMI process??.

yes the option to select emi for 3 months or 6 months is there in ebay itself , no calls to CC customer care at all ,

its not there for every deal but only for those in which the dealer has listed emi as an option for payments and mostly it works only for icici cards only on ebay

yes 25 k will be blocked immediately and automatically it will appear in ur CC monthly statements

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

prasanth11 said:
in this case,can we shop at POS,during months of EMI payment.?or we have to wait till EMIs get completed and then only we can shop further?
yes only then u can shop further , but u can open ur CC limit by paying the CC bill before the monthly due date as well if u have to shop further with that CC , without the limit ui cant shop further as simple , so its not a big deal , suppose ur CC limit gets over the very first day of ur month , just pay up that amount and ur CC limit will be back to normal , dont wait for the billing cycle at the end of the month ,

The EMI thing works this way

Say you have a credit limit of 42,000/- and you buy a DELL laptop listed on ebay for 42,000/- with 6 month EMI option

So EMI works out to 7,000/- per month. Ur entire credit limit is exhausted so u cannot buy any more

• 1st Month u pay NIL (credit limit = 0, i.e 42,000 blocked u cannot buy anythin on your Credit card)
  • 2nd Month u pay 7,000/- (credit limit = 7,000, now 35,000 blocked but u can buy anything less than 7,000/-)
  • 3rd Month u pay 7,000/- (credit limit = 14,000, now only 28,000 blocked but u can buy anything less than 14,000/- assuming u havent bought anything in 2nd month)
  • 4th Month u pay 7,000/- (credit limit = 21,000, now only 21,000 blocked but u can buy anything less than 21,000/- assuming u havent bought anything in 3rd month)

and so on till u clear the last rupee...:bleh:

however u can freeup your credit limit by paying some amount upfront but this makes little sense since it is as good as paying cash to buy something (unless u have one of those Platinum cards which give u 1 point for every rupee spent...:p)

JAK said:
[/LIST]

however u can freeup your credit limit by paying some amount upfront but this makes little sense since it is as good as paying cash to buy something (unless u have one of those Platinum cards which give u 1 point for every rupee spent...:p)
FYI , its not 1 point for every 1 rupee spent even on platinum cards , its 1 point for every Rs 150 spent , acc to u i wud have accumulated 50000 points by now if it was 1 point per rupee spent :p , but sadly its not

varkey said:
Finally got two flat off coupons after months. :)

Rs 100 off min purchase Rs 105 :p
did u get them on ur new accounts or ur old accounts from which u had already made some purchases

harshmendhi said:
i got again two but don't know how to use
ur a big fool :p , seriously if u can make ids and dont know how to use them , just enter the coupon code before making the payment and u will get the required discount

still cant use it , simply give them to me , i ll use

ebay needs to realize that TE is half their sales! :p

They better act accordingly, else we may decide to collectively boycott them!

btw hows the football in the daily deals?

Any good?

Thats an interesting coupon. definitely worth more than 15%.

Well, i am sure someone wanting to buy some phone/ HDD would ping you!

BTW, hows the football advertised on the daily deals?

thirumalkumaran said:
Received my coupon yesterday..

500 off on min Rs 3000 Purchase..:(

Anybody interested PM me..

I think thats for Global Easy Buy, even I received that coupon yesterday. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back