eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
memories_dv said:
Did anyone order dvds from Mediahome and get a PM from him here?

As Mediahome account got suspended from ebay due to surplus orders via coupons, unfortunately they wont get the money from ebay and for those who they have shipped will be loss for them.

Therefore, as I had ordered DVDs from him..I've already sent him money directly via net transfer for it because he wont get money from ebay for the same.

It shouldn't be very big fatka for them na :) .

-Raghav

Printer for 950 Bucks shipped: Can be bought for 650 if you have a coupon
Item no: 320334938621

There is no cartridge though.... Is this a good deal?

Ordered a Philips SHS8000 (costs $30 in the US, got it for 480/-) :)
Excellent plugs and a lot more natural sound than my old (and overhyped ) EP-630 not to mention comfortable too

The old listing has ended so just search for SHS8000

coolraghav said:
As Mediahome account got suspended from ebay due to surplus orders via coupons, unfortunately they wont get the money from ebay and for those who they have shipped will be loss for them.

But how is he responsible for shipping items when he had got valid orders. He acted within the terms and conditions of eBay, isn't it?

memories_dv said:
Did anyone order dvds from Mediahome and get a PM from him here?

Sir we have msged people we knew were te members as of now and are still trying to understand what terms did we violate as per them :) as we listed nothing wrong, cheated no one :( :huh: . It was a humble request that we are making to the users to transfer us money for the same.

What happened to itwares? His account got suspended. I have ordered one item and yet to ship.

Mediahome can sue ebay for the loss. Its not his fault for getting surplus orders. Its ebay's fault to release coupons

^ well, if you want this thread to be closed again or maybe get warned, keep on discussing OT here.............plz read the main topic..no discussion here

P.S...does it make readable font ?

Can we Please Please reduce clutter as much as possible in the thread. Of course keep posting ur spree...but questions like how to shop in ebay?/is it secure?/will i loose my money ? etc etc is not a part of this HOT Deals thread...make ur own thread/use PM

Cant the consumer court help you? You'd get tremendous amount of support from other sellers who suffered losses like you. This is plain sad. D:

same thing happened to me...i had listed some stuff...all of it was around 600-1000 bucks and ppl bought most of it using coupons...

now my paisapay account has been suspended and money is being refunded to the buyers though they had already confirmed delivery.

now i'll have to beg them to pay me for the stuff which they got... :(

otherwise it's 10000 bucks down the drain...

and the saddest thing of all is that ebay customer care is not disclosing which terms I did not comply with...

IIRC, the Panasonic LZ8 cam was for 4,999/- all incl. at 'Vijay Sales' in Mumbai on the 26th. :)

Newspaper advt- not sure what else they were bundling along and if it was a one day only offer on account of our 60th Republic day.

sorry for the ot but the guys who bought 1 TB Hdd from hill_2_win he messaged me that he is shipping my hard disk today and i would get it by tomorrow :)

BIKeINSTEIN said:
IIRC, the Panasonic LZ8 cam was for 4,999/- all incl. at 'Vijay Sales' in Mumbai on the 26th. :)
Newspaper advt- not sure what else they were bundling along and if it was a one day only offer on account of our 60th Republic day.

ya even i say the ad
but coudnt post it as i was travelling,
i am pretty sure that even after 26th jan we can get lz8 at 4999 from vijay sales

rishabh.asthana said:
sorry for the ot but the guys who bought 1 TB Hdd from hill_2_win he messaged me that he is shipping my hard disk today and i would get it by tomorrow :)

I sent you a pm regarding same :)

BTW who sent you a message that you'll get it tomorrow?

verma said:
I sent you a pm regarding same :)

BTW who sent you a message that you'll get it tomorrow?

thanks for the message...i catted the seller and then asked him that since he have got all the hdds back he can ship it to me now...then he called in the evening confirming me that i would get the hdd by tomorrow :)

all giving error

"The gift voucher XXXXXXXXXX has expired. Please try another voucher or continue with your payment."
any new ones plssssssss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back