eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ The mobile number verification is done only sometimes, I dont understand on what basis they ask you to verify the number. I've noticed that if you click the Buy Now button immediately after creating the account there are more chances for them to ask for mobile verification. So just create a new account, wait for a day and then place the order and it usually goes through without any problem. :)

Thanks varkey. for me the Verification came immidiately after i clicked on I accept the terms and condition button. This is the first time its happening for me :( .. But now i verified it with a landline :) .. also would there be a problem if use the Same Debit Card across alll the Accounts?( i mean this is my 3rd there). I understand using the same CC cause immidiate ban :ashamed:

Giving offers to ONLY new accounts, people will create fake accounts.

Why not give coupans for old accounts atleast old people can stay back & dont start the fraud with fake accounts.

Can I spread a coupon while buying multiple items. Basically I wanted to buy three different items from three different sellers but pay for them all at the same time while using one coupon which is only valid with the sum total of all the three products.

One coupon can be applied to multiple items if you add them to cart individually and pay together but it only works when all the items are from the same seller.

It is not possible to combine multiple sellers for a single coupon.

Switch said:
Can I spread a coupon while buying multiple items. Basically I wanted to buy three different items from three different sellers but pay for them all at the same time while using one coupon which is only valid with the sum total of all the three products.
Not possible on multiple different items. I had tried.

Yup that's the problem...

Anyways I am not interested in the monsoon coupons as the listed items are worthless... So are there any other coupons... I was looking forward to buy a mobile for my dad, a wireless router modem and a laptop internal hdd...

prasanth11 said:
ANy idea how would be the Drill from deals of the day items

eBay India: MULTIUSE IMPACT DRILL,DRILLING,SKIL,550W,6513+KIT+CASE (item 130412151019 end time 28-Jul-2010 09:00:00 IST)

It is from Bosch .IS it a good brand?
Yes. :)

Skil is owned by Robert Bosch. Have been using their 500W power drill for almost 6 years now. No issues as yet. *touchwood*

Although I don't know if the supplied drill bits are good since mine worn out pretty quick and had to buy the replacements.

I would like to have a big discount coupon. want to purchase a very expensive item costing more than 80 grands.

i have a 10% (max 500 bucks) off discount coupon - pm me for the code.

Person with max number of posts will be sent across the code tomorrow.

starky said:
i have a 10% (max 500 bucks) off discount coupon - pm me for the code.

Person with max number of posts will be sent across the code tomorrow.
i too have the 500 one. Was looking for bigger discount wrt the product that's peanuts.

var89 said:
I would like to have a big discount coupon. want to purchase a very expensive item costing more than 80 grands.
var89 said:
i too have the 500 one. Was looking for bigger discount wrt the product that's peanuts.
You would not get a coupon big enough for that amount on eBay. Most coupons are 500 off, and occasionally there are 750 or 1000 off coupons, which would still not serve your purpose. Better look outside eBay - you might get a better deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back