eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got tons of 5% off. Has been months now since I got those flat 100 or 150 or 200 off coupons. eBay is beginning to get boring for me now.

Can anyone share their account with 100 off coupons?

if anyone can give me an account with 100 off coupon pls pm me. you can change the pass after i order. 100 off min purchase 200 or below coupons needed.

thanks in advance.

I think some of you have got 20%. Please post the same here.
I think we should just collate all the Coupons in for a week on Wednesday into a Single post so that people dont post requests like mine,others asking for X% coupons.
So far i have seen these 20% Coupons
1. DCAFE659H9
2. YURBAR73AG

I can confirm DCAFE659H9 is workin on my ID which i created 2 weeks back.

so please ppl just post your Coupons and not Accounts IDs so that we can have a collected List :p ..

Just a tip, and sorry if somebody has pointed it out before as well. When registering for a new a/c in eBay do so in IE. I have noticed that the new a/c coupon we get on registering after the email confirmation and on the new a/c welcome page does not show up on Firefox or Chrome but does so on IE (I have not tried in Safari or Opera). Today I got the 15%/500 coupon (9YDYKF7HZD).

Decan said:
Just a tip, and sorry if somebody has pointed it out before as well. When registering for a new a/c in eBay do so in IE. I have noticed that the new a/c coupon we get on registering after the email confirmation and on the new a/c welcome page does not show up on Firefox or Chrome but does so on IE (I have not tried in Safari or Opera). Today I got the 15%/500 coupon (9YDYKF7HZD).
this is old school book story, every time you register a new account, you get a coupon which has to be consumed within 24hrs from the creation of the account, few days back it was Rs.150/- off on Rs.500/- & above, now a days its 15% off Max Rs.500/-

never knw.... me so he done good thing to posting here.. allways old things can work out for some1 new..

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

he rahul i think u r the guy who bought q44 ??????

Decan said:
its all beacuse of ad blocks which u might have installed in FF , chrome or opera knowingly or unknowingly , try removing all kind of ad blocks from ur browsers ,

thats y it was working on IE only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back