eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys ... any eBay.in offers going on? How to get khojguru coupon? .. have no idea :(

I want to buy mouse and maybe mouse pad too .. around total 5k

j_jindal1 said:
Just bought this 170525835635 for Rs. 3140....;)
WD RMA sucks, be carefull with the drive, we have to struggle for replacement incase of problem, I am struggling to get replacement.

what is WD RMA (is it refurbished material or anything).. :S from the listing it seems a new drive with 3 years warranty.... I checked at Amazon for reviews, and they seemed fine to me..

How to check if it is a RMA or the fresh one.... :(

connect said:
Wd has home pick up in metros and big cities i guess , then wats d problem with WD RMA
Yes there is a pickup, my 500GB external portable drive has failed and I have given a complaint on 2nd of August for RMA, they picked the drive on 11th of August after lot of calls to them, it was delivered to them yesterday and still website is not updated as Item received, I have seen lot of threads for this RMA problems from Western Digital, lot of people are suffering for getting replaced.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

j_jindal1 said:
what is WD RMA (is it refurbished material or anything).. :S from the listing it seems a new drive with 3 years warranty.... I checked at Amazon for reviews, and they seemed fine to me..

How to check if it is a RMA or the fresh one.... :(
Its nor refurbished, its Return merchandise authorization, if your drive fails and if you ask for replacement, then the further process is called as RMA.

Srini said:
[/COLOR]

Its nor refurbished, its Return merchandise authorization, if your drive fails and if you ask for replacement, then the further process is called as RMA.
Thanks for reply Srini... I just wanted to check if the one I bought today is a fresh one or RMA'ed one.. I checked some sites and it seems that the only difference between WD my Passport and WD elements is a backup software..

j_jindal1 said:
Thanks for reply Srini... I just wanted to check if the one I bought today is a fresh one or RMA'ed one.. I checked some sites and it seems that the only difference between WD my Passport and WD elements is a backup software..
You will get a fresh drive and not RMA drive, RMA will come into effect when you have any problem with the drive.

I just created two accounts but did not get any coupons after the email verifications. I tried in IE and Firefox. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back