eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Accounts are getting 100 Off 500 Coupons. Its just that in my IE the coupon code was silvered out.
so incase anyone makes a new account today can they pm me the Coupon code? Its just valid for 24 hrs.

Exactly. Thats what i meant by "silvered" out :p ... we cant see the coupon code. I think these would come by This Wednesday with new deals of the week

apextwin146 said:
New Accounts are getting 100 Off 500 Coupons. Its just that in my IE the coupon code was silvered out.
so incase anyone makes a new account today can they pm me the Coupon code? Its just valid for 24 hrs.
It is REGNEBAY17

Advance booking for tomorrow's "Vodafone" offer :)

Mumbai TEians, help me.. I need to buy a wireless router. Can anyone spare me a vodafone coupon?

lets open a dispute as item not as described/ fake.. i heard sometime back that ebay had strict policies against fake items.. and its a criminal offence punishable under law..

But the point is how to prove it.

6pack said:
^ you guys should give 1 star rating to such sellers stating facts. also tell ebay that item was not as expected and say it was a fake. you might get your money back too.

Edit: One way to distinguish between fake and real batteries is to look at the design of the slits on the positive terminal. If they look like ^ those are real, the fake ones are - type.
You can see @archat's link. The ^ is visible clearly in the top right hand side pic of eneloop cell.

apextwin146 said:
150 bucks for aNyone giving me a Vodaphone Coupon tomorrow!.

Need to use it on GEB.
when did such kind of trading for coupons begin on TE , i always thought that coupons were shared by members to the needy ones , free of cost,

this is not fair to TE community i feel :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back