eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I read on various sites about this Micromax model, it is yet another cheap phone from Micromax with exchangeable back panel. But there have been a lot of complaints about the hardware and software issue with Micromax phones, so buy it only when you have no plans to use it for 2-3 years.

Its pros include nice getup with 5 color changeable back plate, Dual SIM, fast touchscreen, wide crystal clear view. separate music play option. snaptu, nimbuzz inbuilt application, Opera mini browser for extra power for net surfing, price and extraordinary battery, last for more than 48hrs without charging (for average users).

But there is no WiFi, No 3G, poor camera (both picture & video, common for micromax mobiles)

Guys, may I suggest to have a seperate thread for ebay coupon donating/requesting, and keep this thread to general coupons and deals only?

Mumbai fellows, please help.. :( Need to buy a wireless router... Please spare a vodafone coupon.

ani_meher said:
Guys, may I suggest to have a seperate thread for ebay coupon donating/requesting, and keep this thread to general coupons and deals only?

Sorry for that.

Can someone post the Vodaphone coupon once you've used it fro your purchase . As far as I know, it's not unique and it would still work for other ID's.

Srini said:
Hey congrats on your purchase, I have a small doubt, whether this phone support 3G and wifi, according to the listing it says HSDPA speed 3.6 Mbps, but according to GSMARENA there is no wifi and 3G.
No 3G/ wifi in 5233. However 5230 has 3G but no wifi.

Has anyone tried using the Vodafone coupons on eBay GEB? I think they still have the free shipping thing going on, doubt they can be combined. Has anyone made a purchase from GEB today?

Unrealistic said:
Has anyone tried using the Vodafone coupons on eBay GEB? I think they still have the free shipping thing going on, doubt they can be combined. Has anyone made a purchase from GEB today?
yup it works.

grrrr another 50 off coupon :mad::mad: again i am fed up of buying those 2 dual layer dvds pack already got 10 of those, cant archive data for long running on those :(:(

for vodafone coupon, Vodapone subscribers goto ebay.in/vodafone applicable for 25% upto 750 only on wednesday. valid till 29th September.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back