eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
RVK2488 said:
Hi

This is URGENT!!!

I ordered an item from ebay last week...but the seller is not able to ship it on given time..
now if I cancel the order, I will get refund. But I have used HDFC NetSafe card (for those who dont know - its a virtual card valid for only 24hrs)
If ebay refunds it to that card number, then it wont be refunded to me...what to do??
u will get it back in ur acc. from where u created the netsafe card .....but it might take upto 1 month ...... i use netsafe to buy using paypal and have received a couple of refunds :)

akhurana said:
u will get it back in ur acc. from where u created the netsafe card .....but it might take upto 1 month ...... i use netsafe to buy using paypal and have received a couple of refunds :)

But how would they know my account number?
the whole point of Netsafe is that it hides your real account details

^^^ yeah ...... they will refund to ur netsafe card which is linked to ur account ... so HDFC will credit it back to ur account

^^ i use netsafe for lot of items,i got refund two times,refund process is quiet lengthy by ebay,it takes nearly 3-5weeks.

ebay returns to hdfc bank quoting netsafe card and inturn hdfc credits to your account, on hdfc end it takes not less than 1day

On ebay it takes good bit of time to test our patience,keep tracking your paisapay account page in ebay

i guess ebay takes only 3-5 days to process refund , once the refund is approved , the money s in account within 3 days most of d time,

@ prasanth11: u r mistaken my friend , its 3-5 days instead of 3-5 weeks, why wud it take such long time??

connect said:
i guess ebay takes only 3-5 days to process refund , once the refund is approved , the money s in account within 3 days most of d time,

@ prasanth11: u r mistaken my friend , its 3-5 days instead of 3-5 weeks, why wud it take such long time??
initially i was also in same thought ebay refund process is fast,Once i faced a situation that i paid the money and thereafter paisapay transaction failed and ebay didnt updated payment status,so seller didnt ship my item,refund of the amount paid took 4weeks

Another instance,i paid on 26th may and i got refund on 10th june,which is fair this time

For larger amount,they take extra care i guess

Anyone interested in purchasing the Vodafone coupons for tomorrow, send me a PM.

This is not at all believable :(....plz dont sell coupons...its a request....Also request members not to buy Vodafone coupons...like last week I am sure someone will post it if they are not going to use it.

And if indeed it happens...I will have report it to the mods to take appropriate action....I dont want a bad trend to be started here nw :(

@ Sushant --- I am sure by tomorrow you will have someone giving it out for free :D

@ new members--- Please dont buy out coupons ....in case the transaction is blocked/suspended by ebay or something happens your money will be gone :(

Give coupons out of the goodness of your hearts and not greediness.

I hardly ever use the coupons so I always pm it to someone who mentions that they need it.

Can anyone with a VODAFONE mumbai phone number help me get a coupon? If they dont plan to use the coupon then plese do give it to me as I need to buy something off ebay.

Anyone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back