eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody got error for vodafone cpns that try next week? sent 3 msgs but got ssame error all time....bugger Vodafoney will eat rs.12 for that crap msgs

siril_k said:
Anybody got error for vodafone cpns that try next week? sent 3 msgs but got ssame error all time....bugger Vodafoney will eat rs.12 for that crap msgs
i gave you a coupon in the morning only only na... :)

vriship said:
i gave you a coupon in the morning only only na... :)
yaa vrishi today whenever i sent wednesday s from my vf postpaid i never got msg for vadafone for cppns only ate rs.3 thats why asked for ur cpn

guys pls dont forget to rep all those members who have helped you out for coupons :p

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

dunno why, due to some odd feeling, i collected 10 coupons yesterday only from ppl whom i knew... used 5 myself :O .. already given 3 to TE members

will post them in sometime here.. dont pm me for that.. searching for the coupons only in my message inbox..

RSDSQAKFEL

here you are...

whoever uses it, pls post that you have used it, so ppl dont waste time trying..

vriship said:
RSDSQAKFEL

here you are...

whoever uses it, pls post that you have used it, so ppl dont waste time trying..
Thanks buddy. Used it to buy Huawei E122 for ~2k. Reps coming up.

Srini said:
Somebody is used this gift voucher already?.
SDRGTXPC8Y

Any coupon please.
haritr said:
^^lol someone used it in the first second itself :(
Supra said:
Thats what the problem is if u post in open....ppl would have kept in checkout screen and done it right at 12:00:01 AM :p
At least whoever used it plz post here ....otherwise thread closed :rofl:
well to break that silence , it was me :bleh:

voila that was quick , the transaction was done in 10 seconds 00.10am :p

@srini : even u tried the cpn in the first minute itself isn't it :p

i was already on the transaction page had entered the coupon code and hit the apply button exact @12.00 and the CC no was already on my ctrl+v button , had to enter cvc and expiry and name and hit pay

proof :

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

anyways thanks to the person whoseover cpn it was , if he can post here , reps coming from my side

i hope i didnt hurt anyone here by using the coupon so fast

MohitPreet said:
well to break that silence , it was me :bleh:

voila that was quick , the transaction was done in 10 seconds 00.10am :p

i was already on the transaction page had entered the coupon code and hit the apply button exact @12.00 and the CC no was already on my ctrl+v button , had to enter cvc and expiry and name and hit pay

proof :

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

anyways thanks to the person whoseover cpn it was , if he can post here , reps coming from my side

i hope i didnt hurt anyone here by using the coupon so fast
Nice one. Even I was one of the few who were hunting that coupon. I was able to successfully apply the coupon but when i clicked on pay button it displayed that the coupon was already used by someone.

np, thanks for sharing anyways. Actually, i got in before the other guy, but the debit card info kept giving an error :p :)

akshay7g said:
Nice one. Even I was one of the few who were hunting that coupon. I was able to successfully apply the coupon but when i clicked on pay button it displayed that the coupon was already used by someone.
the same very thing happened with me last week , after clickng on apply , the cpn worked , the discount showed but by the time i entered my CC details , transaction failed as it was already used :p

I purchased two stuffs from two accounts using same credit card on the same day. Am I in trouble?

One account is in my name and other in my bro's name but share same shipping address. Is there any chance for them to ban my accounts?

MohitPreet said:

Actually there is a problem for me, I tried to purchase 500GB HDD, I was on the page from 11PM, and when tried to purchase at around 11:59PM it showed item wont ship to your location, by the time I searched for correct one its 00:30 seconds, when I entered the coupon code it said coupon is in use by someone please try after sometime. So I left it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back