eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
akshay7g said:
I purchased two stuffs from two accounts using same credit card on the same day. Am I in trouble?
One account is in my name and other in my bro's name but share same shipping address. Is there any chance for them to ban my accounts?
i got 5 a/c with my name only address changed by few words here n ther but looks same, just use inprivate browsing modes & try changing ip if on dynamic ip....

i bought more than 10 items on diff a/c no problems.... discount cpn are only things that keep ebay on my daily sites....

vriship said:
all over bro.... could have given more, if vodafone didnt reply that the coupons are exhausted and try next week... :(
Thanks brother for giving me the coupon, done repped.

Srini said:
Actually there is a problem for me, I tried to purchase 500GB HDD, I was on the page from 11PM, and when tried to purchase at around 11:59PM it showed item wont ship to your location, by the time I searched for correct one its 00:30 seconds, when I entered the coupon code it said coupon is in use by someone please try after sometime. So I left it.
So I guess I was the one close to Mohit. I entered the coupon on exact 00:00 but I was slow at entering CC details. Should have gone netbanking way. Anyway it doesnt matter since I bought the stuffs I needed. Thanks to vivacious_tg and vriship for the coupons.

siril_k said:
i got 5 a/c with my name only address changed by few words here n ther but looks same, just use inprivate browsing modes & try changing ip if on dynamic ip....

i bought more than 10 items on diff a/c no problems.... discount cpn are only things that keep ebay on my daily sites....
yep I did reboot my modem in between.

"Sorry, the gift voucher DSBEJWDA4X is currently being processed on another order. If the order is unsuccessful, you may be able to use this voucher again after 30 minutes. If you do not wish to wait, you could try another voucher or continue with your payment."

:O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back