eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have registered the product then chill out.

Take that print out & keep it safe.. Show them if req incase of RMA

@parv , ask the seller where did he buy them , the old seller might provide the duplicate bill to your hard disk seller if the original is lost :) , just send a mail , because bill is very necessary , its not like cellphone , you cant get repaired in shops :( , if your seller is student or normal guy don't force him for bill , its total waste of time :p

I think you should insist for the bill and if he cannot produce it, leave a neutral feedback. You bought the item paying retail price and not from some grey market and you deserve to get a VAT paid bill, not just for the warranty sake. It is better to not encourage such practices from sellers so that they would be more careful next time around.

Guys, has anyone ordered stuff from Ebay.com? Some sellers ship worldwide. I've just ordered a poster from a seller in UK, got charged Rs. 400. Anyone have any experiences on this front?

Yeah, including shipping. Rs. 460 to be exact. 5.49 GBP item price + 1.00 GBP shipping via Royal Mail Airmail = 6.49 GBP

letmein said:
Guys, has anyone ordered stuff from Ebay.com? Some sellers ship worldwide. I've just ordered a poster from a seller in UK, got charged Rs. 400. Anyone have any experiences on this front?
Yep. Have ordered many times, mostly from HK and China sellers. The delivery time varies a lot, few reach me in 10-15 days, some take more than a month and others never reached me at all. Although most of the sellers refund the payment if the item doesn't come within 30-40 days. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back