eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
sajitsm said:
ya...true :(

It's like the tribals praying for the Rain gods.We are all praying that we get good coupons this time:eek:hyeah: . The Rs 250 coupons off coupons would be just perfect:hap2: .

i placed order for ipod on 2nd April and today seller emailed that he is unable to ship my order. and now all other coupons deactivated today. so i cant do anything. i am really angry on that seller. and never going to buy anything from him.

his id: shopping.mazza (so guys be careful from this seller)

even i messages him before buying about stock and he was sure to send me with in 5 business days.

Striker10 said:
Just ask for a refund?
it is wid paisapay so not worried about refund. but i lost all coupons :( but he could email me this yesterday also so i can buy from other buyer with ebay 4 years anniversary coupons. but today all coupons gone...

Now i got experiences that never buy cheapest deals from ebay most of them are fake...

Guys here are cool they will post codes when available :)

Just be patient and let ebay release the code ..........

I ordered a nano 8GB yesteday 2.20 p.m thinking that it'll reach in around 5 days when i shall be in delhi and my god, the seller delivered it today itself at 4.30 p.m !! :cool2:

BTW ebay also sent me my gift from,the jabra bluetooth headset pending off a purchase made on 10th Feb so double mazza for me :hap2:

ashu_dps said:
I ordered a nano 8GB yesteday 2.20 p.m thinking that it'll reach in around 5 days when i shall be in delhi and my god, the seller delivered it today itself at 4.30 p.m !! :cool2:

BTW ebay also sent me my gift from,the jabra bluetooth headset pending off a purchase made on 10th Feb so double mazza for me :hap2:

so they take 2 month to send free gifts :mad:

also dude can you post the ebay link here

@Mohit

Ya it does have a mic according to the specifications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back