eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
4KF3KERI5JY

20% , Max 1500, applicable till 16-Apr-09

sorry my dear friends but its not working!!

its of 11 characters than the ususal 10

found at retail me not:

MohitPreet said:
4KF3KERI5JY

20% , Max 1500, applicable till 16-Apr-09

sorry my dear friends but its not working!!

its of 11 characters than the ususal 10

found at retail me not:

my eye spopped for a second when I read 20% off, 1500max.then they sunk down in disappointment:(

virus32win said:
Yeah i had talk ebay girl, she said for gifts it may take fifteen days to three months for delivery :(

btw, just note that you will never get the free gift within 15 days. i have got the free gift three times and each time it was delivered atleast 40 days after the offer ended.

there terms and condition specify that the gift will be shipped within 45 days after offer ends, and usually they will ship only when there is only a day or two to go.

so dont think that depending on ur luck you will get it early. you wont. though within 2 months you will get it is assured provided you have updated the registration address. in case you havent then ebay doesnt ship the gift until you update it :)

everytime i see this thread pop up...my heart screams "here they are" and then i come here and see...its just another anxious ebay addict eagerly waiting for coupons :D

I'll be listing my In-warranty Kodak M893 Cam i received as replacement from Kodak on ebay. Once the ebay coupons are there, It will be up and posted.

What is the price i can expect for the same ? I am assuming I should quote some 6.5K including shipping.

15% off
4T5GQXSGZB
Max. discountRs.500
Valid till 14th April '09

10% off
TARSBNITCE
Max. discountRs.500
Valid till 14th April '09

thanks for new coupons friends!

this one is great

10% off

393OJEFSPZ

Max. discount

Rs.1000

Valid upto 14th April '09.

The gift voucher 393OJEFSPZ has been issued to another user. You will not be able to use this voucher on your user ID. Please try another voucher or continue with your payment.:mad: :no:

venkatakiran said:
The gift voucher 393OJEFSPZ has been issued to another user. You will not be able to use this voucher on your user ID. Please try another voucher or continue with your payment.:mad: :no:

did u try it? i thought ebay coupons for all users :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back