eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok 1 query, my transaction failed due to n/w problem after i confirmed payment via my sbi bank transfer, now the amount has been deducted from my bank a/c but i have not yet recieved any notification in my ebay, its as if i have not bought the item...is this normal? will this transaction get completed or will i have to make round of mails to get this sorted out?

I would call up customer care to be on the safe side.

Btw i know this is probably not possible but can i combine both the 10% off coupon and hdfc emi options somehow?

hunt3r said:
Btw i know this is probably not possible but can i combine both the 10% off coupon and hdfc emi options somehow?
Anyone have an answer? Coupon expires tomorrow thats why im asking. Thanks!

sumatrix said:
Wasn ebay edge program for ever??
No, saw in the T&C that you earn points only until 31 Dec 2010 and then you have till end Jan 2011 to redeem the unclaimed points.

So if you have more than 100 points, you should redeem them.

I redeemed 100 eBay Edge points on 25th Dec...and got a coupon code. But when I try to use it, it gives errror message..coupon code expired :mad:

Have mailed CC 3-4 times..also had a chat with them yesterday..still the issue not resolved. :mad:

hunt3r said:
Anyone have an answer? Coupon expires tomorrow thats why im asking. Thanks!
This should work, IIRC.. I have purchased an item with ICICI EMI option.. Anyway give a try & see it that's possible or not..

RVK2488 said:
I redeemed 100 eBay Edge points on 25th Dec...and got a coupon code. But when I try to use it, it gives errror message..coupon code expired :mad:

Have mailed CC 3-4 times..also had a chat with them yesterday..still the issue not resolved. :mad:
lol..I had the same story both with coupon and the eBay CC :mad: still not resolved :mad:

joy1 said:
EBREGN0310

Rs 100 OFF On min Purchase of Rs 300 Only On New Accounts on Ebay.in

Enjoy !!! :)
Super stuff man! Was looking just for this. Broke up some purchases and saved about 500 bucks :D

Many Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back