eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
5% cashback on EMI transactions above Rs.5000/-

offer valid from 26 Oct - 31st Jan 2011

Max discount is Rs.500/-

To avail cashback, Use the promo code HDFCEMICB5 pay with your HDFC Bank Credit card using HDFC Bank’s 3 or 6 month EMI payment option

Damn when will those 500 off on min 2500 be back , when u need coupons there isn't any and when u don't they keep on coming. :(

Only working coupon is: HDFC15EBAY

"Use HDFC Credit Card and get Rs. 100 off on minimum purchase of Rs. 500 or more. Only for new accounts/registrations. Valid till 25 Jan, 2011."

Any 150/250/500 off 2500+ coupon available? :(

[strike]Code : CVGHYUC021

Valid till 25th January '11

100 Rs discount [105 min][/strike]

*facepalm*

I thought it's general coupon, my bad. Sorry guys :(

avi said:
Code : CVGHYUC021
Valid till 25th January '11
100 Rs discount [105 min]
Thanks...

unfortunately I get the message: The gift voucher CVGHYUC021 has been issued to another user. You will not be able to use this voucher on your user ID. Please try another voucher or continue with your payment.
Is it possible for you to share your account for once with me so that I can place the order...I assure you there wont be any problem and I have used other people's accounts here before and have never caused any trouble

Thanks
MnVn

hey guys the HDFC15EBAY i.e Rs.100 off on 500 working on normal payments too but only new reg a/c, not confirmed though so plz anybody testing reply here.

Another 50 off coupon code :-

o8b1nq.jpg

siril_k said:
hey guys the HDFC15EBAY i.e Rs.100 off on 500 working on normal payments too but only new reg a/c, not confirmed though so plz anybody testing reply here.

Confirmed! It's working for all payment methods! :)

crytek said:

"The gift voucher CVGHYUC027 has been issued to another user. You will not be able to use this voucher on your user ID. Please try another voucher or continue with your payment." :(

rocker123 said:
Another 50 off coupon code :-

o8b1nq.jpg

"The gift voucher DFGHJKL004 has been issued to another user. You will not be able to use this voucher on your user ID. Please try another voucher or continue with your payment." :(

Galaxy Tab for 28.9k in DOTW. Not a bad deal at all!

And WD Elements 500 GB for 2699. I was thinking of getting this. What do you guys think?

/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back