eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a 100 off coupon for ebay , i need to buy an HDMI cable :ashamed:

Also, what about ebay.com coupons , how can i get ebay.com coupons ? will i ave to register on ebay.com as with different email address ?

i do get gobaleasybuy coupons and ebay.co.in (india) coupons but , am talking about ebay.com coupons ( international ) . how to get those , cause i need to order something from china :)

i too got no coupons, , jut dry news letters

so should i buy the cable then without any coupons , i was hoping to save 100 and get the cable for just rs. 40 ,:p

siril_k said:
hey guys is the rs.150 off on min 500 EBKHOJ0310 still working need to know b4 creating new a/c.

TIA
Supra said:
Yes it is when I tried in the morning :)
Well, a friend wanted to buy a right angled HDMI cable, created new a/c and all, but voucher was not working, not meeting eligibility ,finally decided to use my a/c and my 10% off voucher!

CeDrIc said:
same here.

But whats this Social Shopping?
It is sort of GO ( group buying) for a better deal. Ebay is late to join this bandwagon, sites like koovs, snapdeal and numerous others are offering this since a long time.

Guys, i have a received an item from a seller , but its not working, now should i confirm the item as received or else what should i do?

If it aint working, dont confirm it. Contact the seller first. Tell him to send a different piece or refund the whole amount.

Any idea what is the new Khojguru code ??
EBKHOJ0310 Not working anymore...
Or the coupon code for the new account ??
I dint get any code while making a new acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back