eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
nehaladsul said:
well... It won't be that easy with me...

i'll go straight to their corporate office and make their life miserable... I have the law on my side; i am a practicing law student!! :p

it's not about the 100 rupees. i might as well end up spending a lot more than 100 rupees in harassing them for my rights... But, i won't tolerate any nonsense from them.

Btw, their corporate office is situated at:
rti ftw :d

CeDrIc said:
rti ftw :d
Sorry... What's rti??

I know only one RTI - Right to Information.... But it doesn't work for ebay!!! So, what exactly is ur rti??

Sorry if I am being naive... My Internet slang is not that strong!!! :p

nehaladsul said:
Well... It won't be that easy with me...

I'll go straight to their corporate Office and make their life miserable... I have the law on my side; I am a practicing Law student!! :p

It's not about the 100 rupees. I might as well end up spending a lot more than 100 rupees in harassing them for my rights... But, I won't tolerate any nonsense from them.

BTW, their Corporate Office is situated at:
You can harass them provided nothing contrary(mentioned in T & C) when you signed that you agree to their terms.

j_jindal1 said:
I bought a Canon 495 using the 500 Off coupon from ebay.... I received it yesterday.. I believe it was a fabulous deal..

I paid 4200 after applying the coupon.. I got the following things bundled..

1 Canon 495 Blue camera (Seal packed)
2 4 Gb. memory card
3 Original canon camera case
4 2 Unicross rechargeable batteries with the charger (Sealed)
5 2 Panasonic cells (Sealed)
6 2 rechargeable eneloop batteries (Sealed) I guess seller included it by mistake, it was not mentioned in the description anywhere.. :D

And the best part is.... Image quality is awesome.. :)

I already have a FZ35 but for general purpose it's a low price good camera.. :)
it really a good deal.
can you share the item link

mk151 said:
Had the same problem. Got the same reply but I got my points within 3 days.
Whoopie... I too got my Ebay Edge Points and used them to buy a Sandisk MicroSD HC from dvdstoredelhi... 100 rupees off...!!!

So, there was no need of harassment and no hassles... A plain delay of about 48 hours or so...

:p

Who told you Ebay is banned on this forum ?

Infact the moderators recommend that you should use the Ebay route to buy items if the seller is new or unknown to you.

j_jindal1 said:
I have couple of 500 off 2500 and 10% off 1000 coupons expiring today.... I can buy the goods for you.. :)
Are those 500 off coupons working till now?:huh: I thought that they were expired on 6th Jan itself:S

MohitPreet said:
need the 500 off coupon on 2500 , nedd to buy a sansa clip+

I have two 500 off coupons. I can make the purchase, before that want to make sure that those weren't expired. Because in the coupon itself the last date was mentioned as 6th Jan

shravank30 said:
Who told you Ebay is banned on this forum ?

Infact the moderators recommend that you should use the Ebay route to buy items if the seller is new or unknown to you.

here means in my office.. :p sorry for the confusion.. :)

sg3707 said:
^^ May be he said he is in office and cant open it there...
Yupp.... you are right.. :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

MohitPreet said:
^ yes that coupon expired on 6th jan , i too had got a couple of those myself , whic had 6th jan as expiry date :p
Buddy I got 4 of them, all saying expiry date as 6th Jan.... I used 2 of them on 8th and they worked flawlessly.. :) I still have 2 to spare.. :)

The coupons were working few days after 6th also. As i bought some stuff using the same on 8th night. But are not working anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back