eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have lot of coupons, but have to check whether they are working or not, if anybody is seriously interested please PM me with your listed items.

Hi Srini, I need one 500/- Rs coupon to buy a Huawei UMG 1831 data card, would you be able to help me with this?

redhatperl said:
Hi Srini, I need one 500/- Rs coupon to buy a Huawei UMG 1831 data card, would you be able to help me with this?
Hi, i have heard about it a lot. What is so special about it? You put your sim card in it and plug it in? Why do people spend 3000Rs on it when the same can done freely?

You can use your phone directly to connect to internet using your laptop. Using WiFi Hotspot softwares.

redhatperl said:
I can help you, please PM me with the item you want, I will check and let you know.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Antidote said:
need a 500 off coupon to buy ext HDD.. help me out guys.
PM me with the item you want, I will help you.

Antidote said:

Antidote said:

dragonball said:
Hi, i have heard about it a lot. What is so special about it? You put your sim card in it and plug it in? Why do people spend 3000Rs on it when the same can done freely?

You can use your phone directly to connect to internet using your laptop. Using WiFi Hotspot softwares.
^^ Lol...great.

And how much you'd be spending for your phone modem :p

I have E71 and it acts as WiFi hotspot. I regularly use my laptop to connect to net wirelessly using my phone's EDGE (3G in future). I use this feature in bus, metro.

I have 100 Ebay edge points in my account. Are they still working or am I too late??

Anyone used them recently??

@chetansha

Many thanks for your help. :)

I bought the item I wanted so I don't need it any more. But your cooperation is really appreciated. :)

PS. Your PM inbox is full.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back