eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two eBay 15% off maximum 500 discount coupon, account locked. Send PM with order & payment details. Two conditions..

1. You should not have any ebay ban history.

2. Make sure to utilize atleast 70% of the discount amount, otherwise it would be considered as a waste of coupon.

Aragog18 said:
have a coupon !

JmMaV.png

suggest stuff to buy

thanks
its account locked :(

Guys the 15% coupon is expired/met the maximum limit.

The gift voucher XTERNGH3JJ has expired or has met the maximum eligible redemptions. Please try another voucher or continue with your payment

virus32win said:
I have two eBay 15% off maximum 500 discount coupon, account locked. Send PM with order & payment details. Two conditions..

1. You should not have any ebay ban history.

2. Make sure to utilize atleast 70% of the discount amount, otherwise it would be considered as a waste of coupon.

bro i want eBay India: Huawei UMG1831 3G usb modem Data Card 21Mbps (HSPA+) (item 270730457608 end time 11-Apr-2011 12:24:33 IST)

and for that i have already payed thenvk an amt of Rs. 2550 which he will return bak

if u can purchase the data card for me then thenvk can transfer the amt in your account and i will provide the shipping details

plzzz reply quickly before the qoupone expires :D

thenvk said:
Guys the 15% coupon is expired/met the maximum limit.

The gift voucher XTERNGH3JJ has expired or has met the maximum eligible redemptions. Please try another voucher or continue with your payment

no problem mate .... atleast i got a good helping friend ..... if virus32win is willing to help me then you can directly transfer the amount to his account

The coupon HWS4JRKNZA (15%, max. 500) is also expired, such a waste. I decided to buy some thing today and when I tried to apply it, it was expired.

^^ I think it's ebay's new strategy - to lure you to browse through products and you find something u want - when u try to buy you find that coupon has expired - I guess atleast a small percentage of buyers might still go ahead and buy it without the discount.

I'm sure this is what ebay is banking on :)

arvnd said:
^^ I think it's ebay's new strategy - to lure you to browse through products and you find something u want - when u try to buy you find that coupon has expired - I guess atleast a small percentage of buyers might still go ahead and buy it without the discount.

I'm sure this is what ebay is banking on :)
if my coupon expired i never buy and close it thats all

agree with you guys as i wanted to buy a 21mbps data card with 15% coupon but ended up using 10%

anyway its a good deal

I'm unable to change mode of payment after applying coupon code on ebay.

As soon as I apply the discount coupon, the only option to pay is "Credit Card with EMI". All other options are greyed out. Is anyone else facing this? I sent an email to CC too but they're taking their own sweet time.

boogeyman said:
I'm unable to change mode of payment after applying coupon code on ebay.

As soon as I apply the discount coupon, the only option to pay is "Credit Card with EMI". All other options are greyed out. Is anyone else facing this? I sent an email to CC too but they're taking their own sweet time.
Thats because that coupons might work when you pay via Credit Card with EMI

The coupon code only mentions "Paisa Pay EMI" in the T&C

Redeeming your Coupon is easy!

1. Buy an item on eBay on or before

12 Apr '11

2. Select "Pay using PaisaPay"

3. Enter Gift Coupon code. Pay the balance using online bank transfer / credit card

Terms & Conditions Apply

For further information FAQs;

Please note: This Coupon is valid only for payments made with PaisaPay EMI

I thought any mode of payment is good enough for paisa pay and not just Credit Card.

boogeyman said:
The coupon code only mentions "Paisa Pay EMI" in the T&C

I thought any mode of payment is good enough for paisa pay and not just Credit Card.
They have to promote their own products like paisapay, don't they? And yes they do have internal relationship with citibank\icici\hdfc remember the cards n stuff! The discount amount is somehow recovered by their partners(banks) in terms of fees interest and what not charges

^^ I want to buy a bag but it doesn't have emi option, so can't use this 10% off voucher :mad:

Any other workaround?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back