eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
just purchased ipod nano 16gb for 8540 with 5% coupon max 500 off so nice price for 16gb for 8540 with 1 yr warranty

Err how can the coupon work with deals of the week item ?

Plz post which coupon u used

i got one 75 off 80

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

also got few 100 off on min 500 , good time to buy pl11 and steel series qck mini surface :p

MohitPreet said:
i got one 75 off 80

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

also got few 100 off on min 500 , good time to buy pl11 and steel series qck mini surface :p
how come you got these type of coupons, i got two 5% off coupon :(

I had bought that rechargable mini speaker (today's deal of the day) along with car USb charger from the same seller and used 100 coupon.

Can anybody share their 10% off or 100 bucks off on 500 coupons please ? Need to buy something urgently.

The 5% off coupon that I got in my inbox ain't workin' for me.This is the message I get : Sorry, the gift voucher VDSPIOBMRR is currently being processed on another order. If the order is unsuccessful, you may be able to use this voucher again after 30 minutes. If you do not wish to wait, you could try another voucher or continue with your payment.

Has anybody encountered this problem ? Should I ask ebay for another coupon code or what ?

Winter said:
The 5% off coupon that I got in my inbox ain't workin' for me.This is the message I get : Sorry, the gift voucher VDSPIOBMRR is currently being processed on another order. If the order is unsuccessful, you may be able to use this voucher again after 30 minutes. If you do not wish to wait, you could try another voucher or continue with your payment.

Has anybody encountered this problem ? Should I ask ebay for another coupon code or what ?
try again after 30 mins , clear ur cookies as well

MohitPreet said:
try again after 30 mins , clear ur cookies as well
Already did that mate.I'm trying after 45mins-1hr.Sometimes it doesn't let me pay via ebanking and then it gives this code error.Will contact ebay support in the morning.Thanx.

Got this today. Dunno if it is account locked or not... :p

ebaybtoffer.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back