eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
nehaladsul said:
Had a query about opening multiple accounts (for coupons):

If I open Multiple accounts, what phone numbers can I give?? Can I give any random numbers?? Do they verify over phone??

:ashamed:
not words from some Patriot :no:

The coupon is locked to your a/c not your address,You can ship the item to any address, i add my real address as shipping address

nehaladsul said:
Had a query about opening multiple accounts (for coupons):

If I open Multiple accounts, what phone numbers can I give?? Can I give any random numbers?? Do they verify over phone??

:ashamed:

Give random numbers. I don't even know if they verify since I have not used my own number for a long time :D I doubt they do, as else they would have closed my accounts and not given any coupons.
virus32win said:
Yes they often do phone verification! and try be in 4-5 account maximum.

I don't think so. I have been using this feature for quite long :p

nehaladsul said:
And what happens if they find that the phone number doesn't exist?? They ban the account??

I never had verification for my personal account till I sold for the first time after which, I had to go through a phone verification.
Yeah, but what happens if the coupons are account locked?? You change the shipping address and then buy the product??
Verification is mandatory for seller's accounts, not buyers. If a coupon is account locked, it is account locked. It just cannot be used with any other coupon. I have not come across any jugaad for this yet

rohit3192 said:
Ohh... I thought I was living in India... Not in ebay!!! :lol:

@ agantuk:
Thanx bro... I think I'll open up accounts in my father's and mother's names. I can provide their numbers but if ebay starts pestering them with messages every now and then, they'll bore me!! :dead:

Even if ebay staff knows that the accounts are from one particular person(remember most sites log your IP address ,even letsbuy also do)it is not a problem as long as you are buying(it is in interest of ebay that heavy sales are made).

It is trouble if you sell item and place bid on your account from a dummy account.That is called shill bidding.

@Nehaladsul:

Respect ebay INDIA.

chuna lagana hai to angrazo ko lagao.

rohit3192 said:
@Nehaladsul:

Respect ebay INDIA.

chuna lagana hai to angrazo ko lagao.

Hehehehe!!! I'll remember that... :p

BTW, as long as I buy something from any account, ebay has no issues, right?? Coupon or no coupon!

nehaladsul said:
Hehehehe!!! I'll remember that... :p

BTW, as long as I buy something from any account, ebay has no issues, right?? Coupon or no coupon!
It is pinching when ebay deducts approx 6% as paisa-pay and final value fee(like TDS).

For a 20,000 laptop Rs.1000 straight goes to ebay pocket and they restrict voucher value to 250 or 500.

So,

jitna loot sakte ho loot lo.No problem with buying with multi account.I have two and known to ebay.

rohit3192 said:
patriots can loot MNCs no problem.. they are ripping us left right and centre :eek:hyeah:

@nehal

ebay.in have become much strict about multiple accounts issue. dont get all your accounts banned for these cheap discounts. leave these things to the professional abusers :bleh:

_

I bought an iPod touch 4G 32GB. "Deal of the Week" price Rs.13990/-.

I had a 10% / Rs.250/- coupon and it worked even on "Deal of the Week" item. :D

Effective price Rs.13,740/-.

Excellent price, seller sold 34 pieces since yesterday.

Now, suggestion for case for ipod touch 4g. Any eBay link guys ?

^ because it was no where mentioned like before that coupon cannot be redeemed for DOW items , it was to be used with paisapy EMI including for DOw items!!

MohitPreet said:
^ because it was no where mentioned like before that coupon cannot be redeemed for DOW items , it was to be used with paisapy EMI including for DOw items!!
No.

It is mentioned "eBay Coupon is not redeemable against "Deals of the week" Items"

What will be the approx time taken to get the shipment from USA to India via express mail ?,

How much I have to pay for customs for 18k wroth product ?

Any idea guys ?

Just received confirmation about the free T Shirt. Once I get this, I would have spent ZERO on this :D (Read this to know how)

OROmw.jpg

Use ebay coupon REGNEB1320 to get Rs 100 discount (Rs 105 min purchase) . Valid for new accounts only.

Enjoy and don't misuse the offer :p

how exactly can i buy?? do i need to make new account? I want to buy a screenguard for my mobile....

Well... I have had this doubt since a long time, how are you able to share Ebay coupons, are they generalised one's or id specific, because I have multiple ebay accounts, where in I cannot swap coupons assigned to other Id.

I would be glad if someone enlightens me on this, as I frequently buy stuff from ebay :), it might be helpful for me too

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Try Capdase cases, I own a Capdase softjacket for my iPod touch and is quite good for the amount you spend plus the video stand comes quite handy, so is the carrying pouch capdase ipod touch 4, iPod Covers Cases, iPod Screen Protectors items at low prices on eBay India

mgdelhi said:
I bought an iPod touch 4G 32GB. "Deal of the Week" price Rs.13990/-.

I had a 10% / Rs.250/- coupon and it worked even on "Deal of the Week" item. :D

Effective price Rs.13,740/-.

Excellent price, seller sold 34 pieces since yesterday.

Now, suggestion for case for ipod touch 4g. Any eBay link guys ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back