eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
delguy19 said:
just a help anymore know or have contact number of ebay india seller superdealz_online. i bought ipod nano from him but he is not responding to mails and his number no one answering its been a week if he does not enter or shipped my product it will be auto refunded as ebay india if anyone know him or have any diff contact number plz help me as i dont want my coupon got wasted 10% of 1000
I bought an Ipod Touch 4G 32GB from him which I got today. Sending you a PM with his contact details.

This seller sent me the Blue Dart tracking number on Saturday (through eBay) without actually shipping it. Sent him an email yesterday forcing him ship the product yesterday.

Hi.

You have not shipped the products. You just have provided me the tracking number of the spare blue dart slips your courier agent has given to you. You have done this to receive the payment from ebay being a power seller.

It will be sent with same tracking number, but with a delay.

We have been using Blue Dart for 10+ years and there is no reason it does not show status next day of shipping, except mentioned above.

Hope you send it today to avoid any negative feedback and reporting.

Regards,

xxxx."

Looks like many power sellers are doing it because power sellers' payment is released by eBay just by providing dispatch proof (courier tracking details).. Has happened to me twice in last 1 month. This time it was well within acceptable limits, so I will let it go.

Have got 10% off (500 max) coupon to share with anyone who needs it.

It is not linked to any account ID.

The first person to PM me will get it :)

EDIT: Coupon shared with mgdelhi.

siril_k said:
here's another 100 off on rs.105 min purchase..REGNEB1005

valid on new a/c 1st purchase only
Thanks mate just bought this thermometer for 24 bucks, another cheapest deal :)
eBay India: Dr. Gene

Here is another Rs. 75 off coupon, minimum no idea REGNEB7580

Enjoy shopping :)

dennis_nail said:
Have got 10% off (500 max) coupon to share with anyone who needs it.

It is not linked to any account ID.

The first person to PM me will get it :)

EDIT: Coupon shared with mgdelhi.

Thanks buddy. It worked. :)

Guys any cheap deal for that 75 rs off coupon,

Here are two discount coupons from my side, if account locked then pm me

mc3jg6.jpg

24lvmoh.jpg

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Finally bought this bluetooth dongle for 15 bucks, another item to show-off in the anti-showoff thread :p
eBay India: bluetooth dongle (item 320687846847 end time 26-Apr-2011 15:02:41 IST)

jainanshal said:
Any coupon working on "Deal of the Week" items?? Anything will do..
AFAIK, ebay's coupons don't work for the deal of the week items, also they don't provide coupons for those items.

Correct me if i am wrong

CA50 said:
AFAIK, ebay's coupons don't work for the deal of the week items, also they don't provide coupons for those items.

Correct me if i am wrong
I remember that the HDFC EMI coupon used to work on deal of the week items also. Is it still on?

SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB at Rs.20490

SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 7" WiFi Android 2.2 Tablet (NO 3G)

Price: Rs. 20,490.00

Android Froyo (2.2)

WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n

16GB MoviNAND microSD (upto 32GB)

GPS

Bluetooth v2.1

non india seller, checked ebay customer care during day time, they vouched for him being a genuine seller, with any latest discount prevailing, it would turn out little cheap :)

interested buyers can check ebay again before preceeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back