eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB at Rs.20490

netwitx said:
Its wifi only model NO 3G!!
as if you would have bought it, ISN'T IT MENTIONED ????

when few days back it was 15% off with no cap on letsbuy, it was close to 21k something, why didn't you buy it then ??

Re: SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB at Rs.20490

Dude...chill..

He is just informing everyone... considering 3G is available in lets buy for 21k+change non 3g without indian warranty is not a good idea @this rate. many ppl do miss the fine print:)

BTW: a 3g/wifi version is being sold for 299$ in AUZ which is less than 15k

malhotraraul said:
as if you would have bought it, ISN'T IT MENTIONED ????

when few days back it was 15% off with no cap on letsbuy, it was close to 21k something, why didn't you buy it then ??

virus32win said:
^ 50rs itself has no value, sadly you are looking for VFM deal. Search ebay audio/USB cables section, you will find one.
I need something to post in the anti-showoff thread :p

IOMEGA Prestige USB Portable HDD 320GB

i was on the ebay homepage, when it caught my eye, i'm sure if iomega drives are reliable or not and don't know about its rma service, but i have seen this drive a couple of times, going for around 2k

it is now avaiable for 1990INR, so just thought of posting it here, in case anyone wants it with only 250gb drives selling at the 2k price point.

eBay India:

PS: if anyone have had any experience with this hdd, please comment here..

I am using Iomega 320gb since 4-5 months now, working as a hdd should.. nothing more nothing less.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

BTW, asking the same question again.. anyone has any coupon that works with deals of the week items?? plzz..

Is any HDFC emi coupon still active?

Mephistopheles said:
^The coupon you used, was it account locked?
Got three account on creating a new account :)

REGNEB5055 --- 50 off min 55
there are two more, yesterday someone started a thread starting all, i think mods have deleted it, you may find it in the trash section

Creating a new account again and again illegal ?

What will happen if ebay catch us because we will use same shipping address and bank ac ?.....

Revolution said:
Creating a new account again and again illegal ?
What will happen if ebay catch us because we will use same shipping address and bank ac ?.....
God knows, but this time i have used different phone no, read somewhere that ebay tracks using mobile no.

100off coupon isn't working for me even i made the new account

getting this error

Sorry, you do not meet the eligibility criteria for gift voucher / promotion code REGNEB1320. Please try another voucher / promotion code or continue with your payment.

why? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back