Not open for further replies.
destiny said:
Both the codes aren't working...Need to buy A charger for my iphone 4
Need a 100 off coupon..

REGNEB1005 isn't working anymore...

REGNEB1005 still working on NEW accounts. Just bought another item for Rs 5. :p

CA50 said:
^^what item did you buy for 5 rs ???
Recharged my phone! ;) Total amount of recharges today : Rs 450, amount paid Rs 45! :eek:hyeah:

And the good part is that, the 75 Off and 100 Off coupons will work on the same account. :p

varkey said:
Recharged my phone! ;) Total amount of recharges today : Rs 450, amount paid Rs 45! :eek:hyeah:

And the good part is that, the 75 Off and 100 Off coupons will work on the same account. :p
Please Share the Recharge Listing Mate...

eBay India: tata docomo mobile recharge rs 50 (item 120715904688 end time 25-Apr-2011 07:27:28 IST)

http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220770135904&ssPageName=ADME:B:PPOPN:IN:1123

eBay India: MICRO SD USB MEMORY CARD READER USED AS A PEN DRIVE (item 280663206138 end time 25-Apr-2011 12:14:54 IST)

Now again Register,Search,Apply Coupon,Repeat :)

Others Plz Share Good listings

varkey said:

Hey how you did this recharge...pls share the listing link and which coupons you used, tell the steps...

irfanlai said:
Hey how you did this recharge...pls share the listing link and which coupons you used, tell the steps...
+1 Bro... Please share links to the trusted seller who does the recharge.

:p

[mod]Please post only if you a particular question concerning the topic of this thread or a deal/coupon to share, do not make posts otherwise as it leads to a lot of clutter and threads like these run into 100's of pages making it very difficult for members to actually gain any useful information.[/mod]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back