eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what the tie up between deals.bazar and ebay is

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

raksrules said:
This is definitely ebay doing promotions under a new user id
If that's the case, eBay can be legally sued by other sellers, can't it be?

I got like this

This seller has set buyer requirements for this item and only sells to buyers who meet those requirements.

You are unable to buy this item because:

* You are currently winning or have bought the maximum-allowed number of this seller's items in the last 10 days.

Note :If you are still interested in buying this item, you may contact the seller and ask that they exempt you from any buyer requirements.

Tried paying through zipcash and when on zipcash payment gateway i tried to login using my username and pin, it says "You cannot make this payment" Not sure why since i have the required money and credentials are also correct. Need to pay through CC now.

agantuk said:
Wonder what the tie up between deals.bazar and ebay is

If that's the case, eBay can be legally sued by other sellers, can't it be?
Not really because even if that was the case ebay would never admit.

Ordered the soaps. How do they deliver ? I mean which courier ?

^^at least 45 days, thats what they say. So have patience for next couple of months. In my opinion, they should send the gift along with the order :|

^^ It would be better if you put any other random address at the time of registration..

And afterwards while making a purchase from the new id, you could always change the shipping address or add a new address.

Wanted one item from ebay & got this reply from seller.

Hi Sir,

Now we have stopped selling on ebay as they have increased the commision enormously. As it is hard to continue business at the rate, we have stopped selling all items on ebay.

Thank You

Selling products on ebay is like heck,so many hidden charges and taxes..

Like is miserable for sellers on ebay...

Anybody received the Axe Deo.. from the offer... ?? I ordered on 1st June and still waiting for it.. on 4th it got shipped though.. ?

Praks said:
Wanted one item from ebay & got this reply from seller.

Hi Sir,

Now we have stopped selling on ebay as they have increased the commision enormously. As it is hard to continue business at the rate, we have stopped selling all items on ebay.

Thank You
This seller had around 500+ Items online but he removed everything becoz of ebay's crap commission thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back