eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
virus32win said:
^ I mean members who had eBay/Paisapay account suspension history by any mean, if i make payment on behalf of those members ebay will ban my account as well, because they keep personal information of suspended users. Majority of Internet users have dynamic IP, so that wont get us in trouble.
^^ But how will you know if a member approaching you has been previously banned by ebay or not??

phoenix844884 said:
Need a flat off coupon and 2X 10% off max 500 coupons. Help someone.
I have the 10% off 500 coupons. Account wont be shared, I will make the purchase for you. PM if interested :)

beanstalk that is probably the worssssst pair of speakers i have ever owned.
please dont waste any cash on them .
id recommend the fenda (f&d) v620. absolutely unbelievable for the money

frankmehta said:
beanstalk that is probably the worssssst pair of speakers i have ever owned.

please dont waste any cash on them .

id recommend the fenda (f&d) v620. absolutely unbelievable for the money
That was quick. Actually I needed a USB speaker which I could use without the need of power connection and could only find this with a few decent reviews and a controlled budget.

Tried finding the Fenda speakers on ebay buts its unavailable. Anywhere online where I could buy the f&d's.

P.D. Haven't really heard of F&D's anywhere. Chinese ~ Local??

^^I have those Altec Lansing ones and am satisfied with them but i use it strictly for listening to radio on high volume and also for movie / Tv series watching through computer. I am not an audiophile so it serves me well :)

The F&D may also be good, just that i never heard about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back