eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually ebay is earning so much by selling these fake listings..seller is not going to ship in my opinion ....

only paisapay will block 2-3 lakhs for atleast 7 days and will start refunding after 7 days so whole process can take place for 15 days atleast...

so a good method to earn interests on money...

and its just 2-3 lakhs from this listing ,maybe total of crores of rupees blockage from different listings...

so may be this is the case we can't see any feedback.....

leoking said:
actually ebay is earning so much by selling these fake listings..seller is not going to ship in my opinion ....

only paisapay will block 2-3 lakhs for atleast 7 days and will start refunding after 7 days so whole process can take place for 15 days atleast...

and its just 2-3 lakhs from this listing ,maybe total of crores of rupees blockage from different listings...

Well, lets see how it goes. I'll mostly receive it by tomorrow, so will report back about the pen drives. :)

Lamers who are suspecting the 4GB, Axe Deo deals as fake....please have patience you will get the items ...they will be 100% genuine.

These are being run by Ebay Only(iStreet Network are the guys who send out ebay Promotion Gifts) to counter new online sites like letsbuy etc ! Cant u guys wait the 7 days out the limit by which the items are to be shipped. Then another 7-10 days for it to rch out. Ebay Paisapay SLAs are there so only once they are over...come and shout here !

Last time same happened for Ferraro Rocher Chocolates !

Supra said:
Lamers who are suspecting the 4GB, Axe Deo deals as fake....please have patience you will get the items ...they will be 100% genuine.

These are being run by Ebay Only(iStreet Network are the guys who send out ebay Promotion Gifts) to counter new online sites like letsbuy etc ! Cant u guys wait the 7 days out the limit by which the items are to be shipped. Then another 7-10 days for it to rch out. Ebay Paisapay SLAs are there so only once they are over...come and shout here !

Last time same happened for Ferraro Rocher Chocolates !

Why didn't you tell all this yesterday? I would have ordered some of Axe bathroom freshener. :(

Supra said:

^^ Thanx for the heads up... This coming from you means I can sleep peacefully!! :p

I was only concerned as the seller had low feedback and it was dropping by the day! :O

But I just checked again and now the seller has 100% feedback with 22 submissions! :D

Problem is after getting the items and being sure its genuine ppl wont post back here much ! At least 40-50 ppl in TE would have bought the items but you will find only 2-3 of the regular/active members posting abt their feedback ! I have seen few members take TE as tech-support/online support and for getting the deals then. After they have their meals and stomach is full they wont even come here to post a burrppp :D

So who wants more deals of the day then? Me!! :)

And they had an offer on Ferraro Rocher?! I love those chocolates!! Freaking expensive though. :(

agantuk said:
I got a single 100 off on 200. If someone is interested, please PM. No account sharing. Also have 15% off max 250s.
Thankssss Agantuk for helping me buy using your coupon.. If we ever meet, you owe a treat from me.. :)

Code:
PP0PXF24D0
Max. discount of Rs.250
*eBay Coupon is not redeemable against "Deals of the week" Items

Redeeming your Coupon is easy!
1. Buy an item on eBay on or before
7 Jun '11
2. Select "Pay using PaisaPay"
3. Enter Gift Coupon code. Pay the balance using online bank transfer / credit card

Recd. this yesterday. No responsibility ,whatsoever, is assumed. Enjoy.

Rather posting the useless stuff of how to use ebay coupon, you could have posted the discount % this coupon gives.... :) I guess all posters of this thread already know using ebay coupons.... :p

devagral said:
Code:

PP0PXF24D0

Max. discount of Rs.250
*eBay Coupon is not redeemable against "Deals of the week" Items

Redeeming your Coupon is easy!

1. Buy an item on eBay on or before

7 Jun '11

2. Select "Pay using PaisaPay"

3. Enter Gift Coupon code. Pay the balance using online bank transfer / credit card

Recd. this yesterday. No responsibility ,whatsoever, is assumed. Enjoy.

^you mean ebay is banning for different IPs ?

@Klick - ebay stopped max 1000 offs, atleast for me :|

^ I mean members who had eBay/Paisapay account suspension history by any mean, if i make payment on behalf of those members ebay will ban my account as well, because they keep personal information of suspended users. Majority of Internet users have dynamic IP, so that wont get us in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back