eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, not many will like the smell of Dark Temptation.. I personally hate it. Pause and think if you will actually use the deo before wasting 50 bucks on it!

People going nuts about this

i too ordered one

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

actually where this deal is posted on ebay

i didnt find it in home page

JT_daniel said:
Guys, not many will like the smell of Dark Temptation.. I personally hate it. Pause and think if you will actually use the deo before wasting 50 bucks on it!
+1, I also think it smells like crap... Well most AXE deos does smell crap except a few.... I still miss AXE Shock... one of the best deos from AXE....

haha .

this deo sux , i have it and i hate it .

plus i think this is not orignal , you can get 3 for 100 rs in palika , they smell the same but work like only for 15-20 sprays :S .

not worth it IMO .

OMG refresh the page and every time 2-3 more would have been sold .

AXE DEO RAMPAGE .

I dont think he would be able to ship them all .

Just to see if he can , i also ordered one :p

^^ Exactly what i was noticing..

Plus, let us suppose this guy is selling a deo from palika or any grey market ..

Even the local deo which have water filled in them cost atleast Rs.50

Plus Shipping as well ..

can't understand how this seller is selling the deo at Rs.49

Too Fishy.. and waste of time buying it and then fighting back for your own 49 rupees..

BTW, I too purchased one Deo despite the feedback of the seller. I am protected by Paisapay!! :lol:

Well, the fedback just dropped to 60% with 18 Feedbacks. People are bashing him for not shipping the pendrive.

Guess I'll have to wait a week to get my 49 rupees back!! :p

I bought 4. I hate Axe, stopped using it long back, but 4 for less than 200 bucks, too hard to resist :D Worst case, I take them to the neighbouring store and tell them that I want to change the flavour since I don't like it. Haha :p

agantuk said:
I bought 4. I hate Axe, stopped using it long back, but 4 for less than 200 bucks, too hard to resist :D Worst case, I take them to the neighbouring store and tell them that I want to change the flavour since I don't like it. Haha :p
Actually, I hate Dark Temptation as well. I am gonna use it as a cleaner for stuff like the contact pins for my cables etc. These deos are excellent in rubbing off the greenish corrosion from the contacts!! :p

BTW, I don't expect the seller to ship the deo in any case. It's too good a deal to be true!! :D

^ LOL!! Nice usage mate, I doubt you'll find a rust cleaner for 50 bucks! Great deal for you then. :p

And huh? So that pen drive thing may be a scam too? But what does that guy stand to gain? I mean, nobody will lose their money over it 'cos of Paisapay, however long it may take for refund!

And I must say, 50 bucks a deo is too good to be true. I asked my uncle who owns a grocery shop and he said that the profit margin in a 150 rs deo will be around 30-40 depending on the brand. Add another 10-20 for the distributor and other middle men and you STILL cannot reach 50. Include 25-30 bucks for shipping and you've got yourself a deal that's too good to be true (and which probably isn't! :) )

First massive scam in Ebay maybe? :p

got a 5% off max disc. 500. WTF!

Can anyone give me a better coupon, some flat off maybe..need to purchase something around 500 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back