eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supra

Skilled
Feb 10, 2005
^^ How do you plan to enter 2 coupons for 1 purchase :D

At least go till check out and see whats possible before posting !! Ebay wont take your money to check that

theoracle

Adept
Jun 4, 2011
Planning to buy a 4GB Micro SD card (Sandisk/Transcend) to use with my UMG1831. Got the 100 off coupon this time. The cheapest one i found was 285/- @ mediahomedigitalstore.

Please share if you could find any thing cheaper.

tech_bot

Disciple
May 26, 2009
Hi ,

Anyone willing to trade flat 100 off with 5% (max discount 1K).

please let me know want to purchase a 8GB Transcend PD

AsidXxx

Adept
May 28, 2007
Which is the cheapest netbook available on Ebay.in? And can I avail of the Independence offer and ICICI discount coupon?

joyceanblue

Adept
Mar 20, 2006
Supra said:
^^ How do you plan to enter 2 coupons for 1 purchase :D

At least go till check out and see whats possible before posting !! Ebay wont take your money to check that

even with a single coupon it is a good deal. the min price i could find of this cam is approx. 15k from jj mehta. here it starts at 14k and you get at least one coupon of your liking.

AsidXxx

Adept
May 28, 2007
^^Okay. Wont be greedy. But which is the best option in netbooks now? Can I install other OSes (Windows 7) on the Meego netbooks? These Meego ones seem the cheapest of the lot.

hawk128

Disciple
Jul 5, 2008
AsidXxx said:
^^Okay. Wont be greedy. But which is the best option in netbooks now? Can I install other OSes (Windows 7) on the Meego netbooks? These Meego ones seem the cheapest of the lot.

Newly Samsung Netbook- (N100MA01IN) 1 yr warranty | eBay

^Talking about this one ?

Only 2 usb ,no bluetooth and 3 cell battery. If it fits your requirements, well and good.

----

As for your query, yes you can install other OSes provided there is free partition space. (Usually manufacturers format the whole drive into a single partition)

MaRKiV

Adept
May 17, 2007
Guys need your help... I am planning to get a Nexus S and this deal seems to be a good one... NEW SAMSUNG GOOGLE NEXUS S i9023 16GB ANDROID2.3 Mobile | eBay

What's the opinion on this on deal and seller?

What if I get a fake product/accessory like a fake battery or something like that? Would Ebay help me on the refund process? Would ebay honor transit loss?

This is going to be my first high value purchase in Ebay and I am kinda jittery about this. Any input on this would be helpful. :)

iChaitanya

Adept
Apr 10, 2008
Pune, MH
twitter.com
rocker123 said:
Get An eBay.In Physical Badge For Free
Ebay India has just crossed 1 million fans on their Facebook page and to celerate , they are giving away 2 badges for free.To get your own physical badges just fill up the form using the below mentioned link.
Click here to order your Free Ebay India Physical Badges

:cheers:

Thanks! Your badge is on it’s way!

:bleh: :eek:hyeah:

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

MaRKiV said:
What if I get a fake product/accessory like a fake battery or something like that? Would Ebay help me on the refund process? Would ebay honor transit loss?

This is going to be my first high value purchase in Ebay and I am kinda jittery about this. Any input on this would be helpful. :)

Stop worrying, start buying! You're completely protected.

asheet

Adept
Sep 30, 2008
Mumbai
Hi

I have one 5% of Max 1000 & other 5% off Max Rs 500 cupons.

I need Rs 100 Flat off coupon or 10% off coupon as my product price is Rs 700.

Pl help...Mumbai based..

Status
Not open for further replies.