eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
haris5sani said:
Hey all,

Today i found that today Samsung Galaxy Ace is in Wake Up Call @12350rs only...
SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE S5830 ANDROID 2.2 5MP 3.5" - BLACK | eBay

Can anybody tell me that any ebay coupon or master card offer / discount is available on this price.

Also what will be the last time for wakeup call to be valid to purchase, i mean only today or tomorrow !!

Thanx !!

Sold out already.

The gift voucher YUFSEBVOX8 has been issued to another user.

You will not be able to use this voucher on your user ID.

Please try another voucher or continue with your payment.

Anyways thanks rocker :)

rocker123 said:
Coupon Code : YUFSEBVOX8 for Rs. 50 off
Min. Purchase of Rs.100

The gift voucher YUFSEBVOX8 has been issued to another user. You will not be able to use this voucher on your user ID. Please try another voucher or continue with your payment.

can anyone help on this?

I bought an item, I received it but not as described. Will open a case. Do I need to tick the box that I received it and then open or should I open the case before ticking? In res. center, theres an option of item not as described, I tried it but it said minimum time not passed to receive the item.

Should I first mark item as Received and then raise the claim or something else?

^. Speak to eBay customer care & they will guide you better..

Personally I wouldn't mark it as received since then the seller gets the fund. Its better to raise the dispute beforehand so that your money remains with eBay escrow...

^ I have a 10% max 500. No account sharing, only NEFT. PM if interested.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Cloud-S said:
can anyone help on this?

I bought an item, I received it but not as described. Will open a case. Do I need to tick the box that I received it and then open or should I open the case before ticking? In res. center, theres an option of item not as described, I tried it but it said minimum time not passed to receive the item.

Should I first mark item as Received and then raise the claim or something else?

From what I remember, upon exceeding the last date of receipt post dispatch (which is currently 7 days from the date of shipping), you get an option on eBay under My PaisaPay where it says Item Not as Described. You can then select that option and raise a dispute.

However, before you do that, did you try resolving the issue with the seller? If he is a reputed seller, chances are he will try to come to a practical solution

I was searching for a 15% off coupon, had received it in one of the least used account and it was lying in the spam folder :)

@rocker123 & ca50

Item looks good but no good if the item comes after Diwali!!!

coz his shipping Policy "Will usually ship within 30 business days of receiving cleared payment"

Few of the buyers mentioned he uses INDIAN POST for shipping!!! :wtf:

^ no mate check his listing, they will ship within 1-2 days. Also they can't wait for 30 days, that will violate ebay shipping rules

-: Shipping (Very Important) :-
We Take a maximum time of 1-2 days to dispatch after receiving payment
Shipping will be done by DTDC only.

^^^ I found that info in his neutral and negative feedback, also he's gona dispatch the item in 1-2 days but if he uses Govt Postal Services, u gona end up receiving the item only after the Diwali!!!

on the other hand before ordering i m gona confirm with him via phone tomorrow and will let u guys know!!!

I want to purchase something from eBay, above 30k but I am confuse about new coupon generation system. I want External Hdd. How ? :S

^^ I guess you use the coupon now, and you'll be claiming the gifts later. You can't use a coupon specifically to get hard disk, because there isn't any.

If your purchase is above 30k, you'll be eligible for 1TB HDD later on.

^ One of the smartest purchases for that coupon. Now just hope that cart2india delivers on time. They have a pretty bad reputation in that regard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back