eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
if someone wants discount instead of gift then i can order on his behalf and give equivalent discount on ~15-20k order since the gift u will get wont sell for more than 1k :p

guys, does anybody have a link of hp i7 laptop included in last deals of the week? I am looking for nice priced i7 laptop with 1 yr manufacturer warranty.

Or in general does anybody know how to access old deals of the week items?
TIA

HTC EXPLORER Android 2.3 WITH 1 YR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY (BLACK) | eBay

Using MCEBAY1234 to get it for Rs.9490 (For master card holders. 10% or max. 500 off)

GW2d6.jpg

The deal is only for one day. Its the cheapest in ebay.
If someone doesn't have master or maestro card but has a 5% off coupon then also they can get it for Rs.9490.50 :) If any 10% coupons then even better :D

HTC Explorer review: The start of a journey - GSMArena.com

• Though the phone has only a 600MHz processor unlike the Optimus net, Galaxy Ace etc, Wildfire S… Its a 600MHz Snapdragon S1 MSM7227A chipset, Cortex A5 CPU.
  • It supports flash games and apps and is the only sub 10k phone to do so . The GPU is also enhanced and much better than Wildfire S.
  • It has one of the best Android Custom UI (Sense UI 3.5)
  • It beats the more expensive HTC Wildfire S in all the benchmarks.

DarkAngel said:
HTC EXPLORER Android 2.3 WITH 1 YR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY (BLACK) | eBay

Using MCEBAY1234 to get it for Rs.9490 (For master card holders. 10% or max. 500 off)

GW2d6.jpg

The deal is only for one day. Its the cheapest in ebay.

If someone doesn't have master or maestro card but has a 5% off coupon then also they can get it for Rs.9490.50 :) If any 10% coupons then even better :D

HTC Explorer review: The start of a journey - GSMArena.com

• Though the phone has only a 600MHz processor unlike the Optimus net, Galaxy Ace etc, Wildfire S… Its a 600MHz Snapdragon S1 MSM7227A chipset, Cortex A5 CPU.
  • It supports flash games and apps and is the only sub 10k phone to do so . The GPU is also enhanced and much better than Wildfire S.
  • It has one of the best Android Custom UI (Sense UI 3.5)
  • It beats the more expensive HTC Wildfire S in all the benchmarks.

not working dude, it says coupon cannot be applied on this product:mad:

If it is working for your id can you make me purchase it from your account please? I need the phone urgently!!

Hey guys is it that i cannot use XMASGIFT01 for DOW??

I want to buy a laptop and was thinking to use XMASGIFT01 but getting an error "Sorry, the gift voucher / promotion code XMASGIFT01 cannot be used for the item(s) you are purchasing. Please try another voucher / promotion code or continue with your payment."

Please let me know what can be done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back