eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
with all those numbers going up and down , i am beginning to fell as though i am watching the stock market on a day when markets are going haywire due to panic and recession..
<

by the way , earthquake in north india...did any of you feel the tremor?

he has started another listing because of all the confusion . lol...

http://www.ebay.in/i...76&cmd=ViewItem

now watch this new link skyrocket too to 2000 ....lol....

quantity left - 3000 and more....lol
7 sold

can anyone tell me what is ebay's accumulation scheme? I mean that if you order x amount of goodies in a month, you can redeem a gift at month's end?

ya received the mail too....that guy is real quick...even though it says you an start tracking your order from 9th, i am sure all our packages will reach us tomorrow.

Seller sankalpdeals_in has shipped item (Dettol Liquid Handwash (250 ml) @ Rs.19/-) on 06-Mar-12.
<

Guys, those planning to buy CANON EOS 1100-D DSLR camera from current "Deals of the Week", be warned that they are providing a NON-IS lens with it.

Confirmed this from the seller before buying and did not buy (I was told Rs. 3450 extra for IS lens)

They have incorrectly mentioned that its MRP is Rs.29990 and offering it at Rs.23,980 mentioning 20% off....
<

The MRP 29990 is actually with an IS lens on the CANON INDIA product page !!!

I have reported the same to them.

Just thought this might be helpful to all.
<

Guys, those planning to buy CANON EOS 1100-D DSLR camera from current "Deals of the Week", be warned that they are providing a NON-IS lens with it.

Confirmed this from the seller before buying and did not buy (I was told Rs. 3450 extra for IS lens)

They have incorrectly mentioned that its MRP is Rs.29990 and offering it at Rs.23,980 mentioning 20% off....
<

The MRP 29990 is actually with an IS lens on the CANON INDIA product page !!!

I have reported the same to them.

Just thought this might be helpful to all.
<

does canon india sell the same non IS version too which he's offering or its an imported piece?

sandeepsachin said:
does canon india sell the same non IS version too which he's offering or its an imported piece?

but there seems to be a 6k difference on the canon 550d model compared to canon india price

Instead of sending me coupons, ebay is sending me retirement pension plans.
<

Hell I'm still a student and haven't even started working yet!!
<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back