eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am sure many of us feel the same as julian does about tea.........am a coffee lover too and if it had been a good coffee brand instead of tea, i would have ordered 100

Err, you can't order a 100. Unless you make a 100 new ebay accounts
<

ya ..i sure would have made a 100 ids for .coffee or even a tin of heineken beer
<
.its kinda expensive ...70 bucks for just 50gms of an ordinary brand like bru.....thats freaking expensive

Btw, the indian heineken is crap, and most bars charge the earlier imported rates... so make sure you order the dutch ones when sankalp comes out with the offer
<

So i can create 5 ebay accounts with diff. emails but pay through the same bank to get say 5 brooke bond tea ....will this work ? wont paying through the same bank account raise suspicion ?

So i can create 5 ebay accounts with diff. emails but pay through the same bank to get say 5 brooke bond tea ....will this work ? wont paying through the same bank account raise suspicion ?

yes it will work ! thats what we all do everytime !! seller does not get info of which bank you use to pay! he only gets the paisapay id !

Yes it will work. Netbanking is fine, but don't use a Credit / Debit card multiple times. They have blacklisted my credit card, whatever I buy with my CC, that account gets suspended.
<

10,000 packets of tea sold out ...
<
... looks like a lot of people use red label .

Yes it will work. Netbanking is fine, but don't use a Credit / Debit card multiple times. They have blacklisted my credit card, whatever I buy with my CC, that account gets suspended.
<

thats wierd ! i use my cc and dc everytime i buy the 19 rs products ! most times use the same card with multiple accounts to buy the same product ! now i am confused ! why do they do that and how does it bother them?

^ Maybe I was just unlucky. Anyway if for some reason they suspend an account, the payment methods used on that account might get blacklisted, which is what I think happened to my card.

So I use netbanking whenever I purchase from eBay!
<

^ Maybe I was just unlucky. Anyway if for some reason they suspend an account, the payment methods used on that account might get blacklisted, which is what I think happened to my card.

So I use netbanking whenever I purchase from eBay!
<

so each time your account got suspended, the order got cancelled too? and you got the refund for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back