eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Well, I stopped using that card now. But ya, when I used it and they suspended the account, most sellers do not ship and payment gets refunded. Some sellers ship the item too.

what happens when a seller ships an item you have bought , but fails to enter the shipping details on time !!! you get the product and the refund gets initiated automatically too?

what happens when a seller ships an item you have bought , but fails to enter the shipping details on time !!! you get the product and the refund gets initiated automatically too?

No, if you got the item, just confirm its receipt. If you try to cheat, ebay will find out through courier company.

yes in hat case seller should consult courier and stop him from delivery. I dont know if there is time extension as well

^Time extension is there, but on demand of seller, after your approval. If you deny its gets canceled.

how would you confirm the receipt when the "item receipt tab" does not show up at all in the bought with paisa pay list ( it appears only when the seller has entered shipping details ). in my case , the seller hasn't shipped the product yet , hasnt entered shipping details inspite of today being the deadline, but am sure he will ship it soon...what happens in that case....cause refund will automatically be initiated by tomorrow morning ....also, i am not trying to cheat . i wouldnt do that as i dont want my account suspended............am just curious to know whats the procedure ....

no it happend with me and i lost money and product both ... it was a small amt. [Rs.100] so i didnt do any thing

how did that happen? seller shipped but you dint receive and forgot to claim "item not received" ?

no it happend with me and i lost money and product both ... it was a small amt. [Rs.100] so i didnt do any thing

You should have complaint.

how would you confirm the receipt when the "item receipt tab" does not show up at all in the bought with paisa pay list ( it appears only when the seller has entered shipping details ). in my case , the seller hasn't shipped the product yet , hasnt entered shipping details inspite of today being the deadline, but am sure he will ship it soon...what happens in that case....cause refund will automatically be initiated by tomorrow morning ....also, i am not trying to cheat . i wouldnt do that as i dont want my account suspended............am just curious to know whats the procedure ....

In this case, as it happened with me too with sankalpdeals, after the deadline to reach product has crossed, ebay asks your feedback about it. Just give there negative along with that you didn't got the product. Then only, refund will be initiated.

i sold an item and shipped it accordingly but due to courier delay buyer initiated 'item not recieved ' and refund started in the mean time courier delivered to him and he recieved it

in this case i lost the money and product both ... even though i had an option to produce POD [proof of delivery] but by the time it was too late

It was buyer who should have informed ebay for item recieved or reject the order

You should have complaint.

In this case, as it happened with me too with sankalpdeals, after the deadline to reach product has crossed, ebay asks your feedback about it. Just give there negative along with that you didn't got the product. Then only, refund will be initiated.

that explains the item not received after the deadline for delivery ! yeah in that case you claim item not received and then claim a refund...that i am aware of !!

but my question is this-

1)today is the deadline for the entering the shipping details, but it has not been done......so paisa pay will automatically initiate a refund...that much i know !

2) but seller will definitely ship it in couple of days that much i am sUre (he has not asked for any extended time for the shipping though )

3)say, product is received by me in a couple of days BUT REFUND ALSO INITIATED

NOW !!! WHAT HAPPENS IN THIS CASE?

i sold an item and shipped it accordingly but due to courier delay buyer initiated 'item not recieved ' and refund started in the mean time courier delivered to him and he recieved it

in this case i lost the money and product both ... even though i had an option to produce POD [proof of delivery] but by the time it was too late

It was buyer who should have informed ebay for item recieved or reject the order

How come the refund started so fast, in normal cases it works like this,

Say I buy an item on 1st March, I have to ship it in 5-10 Business days as per our set policy, so I assume that item is shipped on 3rd March, now from 3rd march onwards you have 7 days to deliver i.e 10 March, if item is not delivered on 10 march the buyer gets option to Initiate refund.

Once buyer initiates refund, a Claim Adjuster is assigned & he gets in touch with seller as well as buyer, so did claim adjuster get in touch with you #[member='kartikoli'] ?

What talks did you had, didnt you try to call him back as item was delievred to buyer, give them POD, tell them firmly that I paid seller fees & taxes and it means ebay charged for its service & since there is a deficiency in service by ebay for this case, you can drag them to consumer forum.

I guess you will see the effects immediately if you have a strong & strict approach as I guess you are at no fault, espicially at courier delay. Dont be afraid or get disappointed even if item is of low value dont leave it.

Check if there were Non_Working days during courier transit as couriers dont operate on Sundays or Holidays, put forth that point too.

BTW as a Buyer when I initiated a Item not recieved Refund it took me 15 Days to get my refund from ebay, Claim adjuster called me like 7-8 Times, but I was just blasting him all the time & finally threatened about consumer forum, refund approved in next 1 hr
<

Holy crap, reading all this refund theory has given me a headache! Someone post some awesome deal quick and help restore my sanity!
<

How come the refund started so fast, in normal cases it works like this,

Say I buy an item on 1st March, I have to ship it in 5-10 Business days as per our set policy, so I assume that item is shipped on 3rd March, now from 3rd march onwards you have 7 days to deliver i.e 10 March, if item is not delivered on 10 march the buyer gets option to Initiate refund.

Once buyer initiates refund, a Claim Adjuster is assigned & he gets in touch with seller as well as buyer, so did claim adjuster get in touch with you #[member='kartikoli'] ?

What talks did you had, didnt you try to call him back as item was delievred to buyer, give them POD, tell them firmly that I paid seller fees & taxes and it means ebay charged for its service & since there is a deficiency in service by ebay for this case, you can drag them to consumer forum.

I guess you will see the effects immediately if you have a strong & strict approach as I guess you are at no fault, espicially at courier delay. Dont be afraid or get disappointed even if item is of low value dont leave it.

Check if there were Non_Working days during courier transit as couriers dont operate on Sundays or Holidays, put forth that point too.

BTW as a Buyer when I initiated a Item not recieved Refund it took me 15 Days to get my refund from ebay, Claim adjuster called me like 7-8 Times, but I was just blasting him all the time & finally threatened about consumer forum, refund approved in next 1 hr
<
that was my first deal as a seller so was not aware of the facts even i payed 60rs courier for product costing 100rs -ebay fee - paisapay fee

as i didnt wanted to negative feedback so avoided all hassles

#[member='max']_demon

Received the pack of pens today but can't leave feedback, says you're no longer registered in ebay. Why?

that was my first deal as a seller so was not aware of the facts even i payed 60rs courier for product costing 100rs -ebay fee - paisapay fee

as i didnt wanted to negative feedback so avoided all hassles

OK so your Rs.160 gone in thin air
<
, well if its Rs.160 & you dont really want to get it back, then just leave it.

Also about feedback, on ebay remember bro dont worry about feedback if you are not planning to be a Power seller or big seller, 1-2 Negetive feedbacks are not worth a dime, you can get them reversed in ebay courts too.

#siril_k thanks lesson learned hard ways but this time i sold my xbox360 and buyer said its not arcade version and i called him up and was stern that you must consult wikipedia before raising a ebay complain

#siril_k thanks lesson learned hard ways but this time i sold my xbox360 and buyer said its not arcade version and i called him up and was stern that you must consult wikipedia before raising a ebay complain

Bro better solve it with buyer, talk to him, reason is its really headache & time consuming if there is any "Item not as per description case" , the claim adjuster call at working hours, so if we are busy in office missed 3-4 calls by CA, then they consider as its a negative response & case tilts in buyers favour, although we get email notifications too, but I dont really think that the email thing is really efficient with ebay, you to chat with CC all time to make them read mails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back