eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winter said:
Same here.I guess eBay is sending those 250 bucks codes to inactive accounts.My regular account did not get any code :(

true man i got on my 2 diff accounts which i am not using from last 2 yrs or so and even forgot all details so cant use they are sending on that. and the one i use regularly nothing there

Coupon code = BHL2UPO5LN

Valid till 1st June '09

Discount = 20%

Max Dis = 500

Hope nobody have posted this earlier.

Srini said:
Coupon code = BHL2UPO5LN
Valid till 1st June '09
Discount = 20%
Max Dis = 500

Hope nobody have posted this earlier.
Srini, thanks for posting but looks like it is ID specific. It is giving me error

The gift voucher BHL2UPO5LN has been issued to another user. You will not be able to use this voucher on your user ID. Please try another voucher or continue with your payment.

http://cgi.ebay.in/Brand-New-Nokia-E71-With-Bill-1-Year-NOKIA-Warranty_W0QQitemZ260415134775QQcmdZViewItemQQptZIN_Mobile_Phones?hash=item3ca1f39c37&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A1|65%3A1|39%3A1|240%3A1309|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A25

hot deal guys Rs. 17,790.00 after coupon it will be more better...

i dont see e71 any cheaper than this, anywhereee !

gmano said:
Its ID specific, even if anyone posts, we can not use them :(

There is one posted in retailmenot, its not working.

I dont really think so. imo, ebay assigns codes to sets of accounts. It might/might not work on yours.

stalker said:
I dont really think so. imo, ebay assigns codes to sets of accounts. It might/might not work on yours.

XNQBESMSD0

Its the one posted in retailmenot, you try it. Its not working in my account :p

stalker said:
Why isn't anyone posting the 250 off coupons?

I got this same code on 2 of my inactive accounts and it doesn't work on the active one.Hope it does for you since these codes are tied to specific accounts hence may or may not work for you.

Rs. 250off
PYCNVEXPL1
Min. Order of
Rs.255
Valid till 1st June '09

Winter said:
I got this same code on 2 of my inactive accounts and it doesn't work on the active one.Hope it does for you since these codes are tied to specific accounts hence may or may not work for you.

Rs. 250off
PYCNVEXPL1
Min. Order of
Rs.255
Valid till 1st June '09
i too had got one on an inactive acc but i had it activavated by contacting ebay cc on chat.it takes around 15mins ,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back