eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
horrible exp with ebay.:(
even after approving the payment 8 days later my item is not even shipped.
vender is not replying to emails and his phone number is not reachable.

and most shocking is " EBAY DO NOT HAVE ANY PROCESS TO CANCEL THE ORDER ":mad:

i called ebay and they said that you have to wait for another 2-3 days and then our fund refund process would start. and it will take 5 days. there is no process if i want to cancel the order now. they need confirmation from vender too :mad: :mad: WTF
if vender is not replying and answering phone how ebay can cancel my order now...... this is bloody very useless process.... even after paying if i get such treatment then all you people there be careful with ebay....

As per their policy if the seller hasnt shipped within 7 days their automatic refunding system will refund your full money. I have got such refunds twice. So u dont have to worry abt anything. If you are not comfortable with this 1 week policy you shouldn't have ordered in the first place. Make sure you read the terms/conditions/policies before you start blaming

avi_avadhut said:
horrible exp with ebay.:(
even after approving the payment 8 days later my item is not even shipped.
vender is not replying to emails and his phone number is not reachable.

and most shocking is " EBAY DO NOT HAVE ANY PROCESS TO CANCEL THE ORDER ":mad:

i called ebay and they said that you have to wait for another 2-3 days and then our fund refund process would start. and it will take 5 days. there is no process if i want to cancel the order now. they need confirmation from vender too :mad: :mad: WTF
if vender is not replying and answering phone how ebay can cancel my order now...... this is bloody very useless process.... even after paying if i get such treatment then all you people there be careful with ebay....

New Coupon --

5% off LDMEKHYPU4
Max. discount Rs.500

Valid till 2nd June '09
10% off 6ZNXQSCNCB
Max. discount Rs.500
Valid till 2nd June '09

HOLY MOLY!!!
I just checked my e-mail and guess what, I got three on three different accounts! Time to whip out my credit card and make those purchases!!

Same here.I guess eBay is sending those 250 bucks codes to inactive accounts.My regular account did not get any code :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back