eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow...lucky you... enjoy the yummy mangoes..:p same thing has happened to me earlier. he never entered shipping details and yet i got the items..has happened to jai_hoo too.. btw, yours were all new id's with different addresses?

Slightly different but same addresses nevertheless... Also I used the ID's through which I'd ordered Lakme Sunblock earlier (1st listing that got removed by eBay). Sankalp didn't shipped the sunblock since listing was removed.... I tried them & got the mangoes :)

Guys how to change the mobile number ? cause i usually give some fake mobile number when registering new accounts so i would like to change it when i make a purchase :).

Blank newsletters
sad.png

"Once upon a time...
for an account not so new...
ebay used to send coupons...
not known who F***d up....
They stopped sending them....
and we are not happily buying everafter..."

If you can wait for a week, order from Crucial Technology 128GB m4 SSD 2.5" Solid State through ICC ShopAbroad. It comes to around 8k shipped to India all incl.

hi varkey thanks for your Reply i check the shiping on iccshop abroad
View attachment 12412

It comes to Rs 8857 now :( i can pay via icici which already gives 5% off it comes to Discount Rs 454 which comes to Rs8645 now . Can good deal let me know . I think its currenltly the best ssd i have chose can wait for a few days no issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back